Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by Proshares

Yet, your team is playing Suns type basketball with aging, injury prone stars and you seem to think you're winning a championship.  I'll just wait for your appropriate emoticon response.

I don't see how any of that has to do with MELO. Try again.

Originally Posted by DubA169

because he's pissed that the spurs won 4 chips recently and nobody even remembers it happening. he's a transparent guy
Yeah that must be the reason.

this sucked today.

add on top of that as to the little bit of a team we got, it will be extremely difficult to watch them out there with all of these guys thinking they are leaving.

It sucks the most for Devin Harris. his agent is Leon Rose. How is he even able to discuss this situation with any one. lol. He even left vacation early over the summer to be at avery's press conference. he actually wants to stay.

This just is going to be really awkward for everyone at this point.

this sucked today.

add on top of that as to the little bit of a team we got, it will be extremely difficult to watch them out there with all of these guys thinking they are leaving.

It sucks the most for Devin Harris. his agent is Leon Rose. How is he even able to discuss this situation with any one. lol. He even left vacation early over the summer to be at avery's press conference. he actually wants to stay.

This just is going to be really awkward for everyone at this point.

i would assume denver would want you guys to keep losing so they get a higher draft pick. which means keeping melo away until near the deadline. then the picks will be lottery. no chance of playoffs

i would assume denver would want you guys to keep losing so they get a higher draft pick. which means keeping melo away until near the deadline. then the picks will be lottery. no chance of playoffs

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

that is just misleading. Stat has already said he's good either way. If you a Amar'e/Knicks hater, you take it as Stat wanting the spot light for himself.

son please.

hating on what? your like 3 games above .500 in the weak east. come on.

laugh.gif
at knicks fans

that is just misleading. Stat has already said he's good either way. If you a Amar'e/Knicks hater, you take it as Stat wanting the spot light for himself.

son please.

laugh.gif
at knicks fans

Originally Posted by air max 87

son please.

laugh.gif
at knicks fans
x that by 2....6 games above .500

son please.

laugh.gif
at knicks fans

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

son please.

laugh.gif
at knicks fans
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sorrrrryy

the way knicks fans talk about hate thought yall would've won this years Finals, cause you know everyones hating on the knicks, when in fact this is the first time the knicks are relevant in YEARS, and even then nothings in stone, yall could fall apart and not make the playoffs or get swept in the first.

it doesnt matter what teams i root for, dude up there talking about haters, please son sounds like a 15 yr old myspace girl
laugh.gif

im happy the knicks are winning, i was tired of them being joke year after year, but yall won a few games, lets relax.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

son please.

laugh.gif
at knicks fans
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sorrrrryy

the way knicks fans talk about hate thought yall would've won this years Finals, cause you know everyones hating on the knicks, when in fact this is the first time the knicks are relevant in YEARS, and even then nothings in stone, yall could fall apart and not make the playoffs or get swept in the first.

it doesnt matter what teams i root for, dude up there talking about haters, please son sounds like a 15 yr old myspace girl
laugh.gif

im happy the knicks are winning, i was tired of them being joke year after year, but yall won a few games, lets relax.

son please.

laugh.gif
at knicks fans
6 games above .500, but why let facts get in the way of your argument.  And I think you mean "you're" as in "you are" and not the possessive "your".

son please.

laugh.gif
at knicks fans
6 games above .500, but why let facts get in the way of your argument.  And I think you mean "you're" as in "you are" and not the possessive "your".

Didn't think it was THAT serious asking you what team you root for. Just was asking because i remember last summer you was talking about how the Knicks were gonna strike-out and sign no one in the off-season and i see that your still spewing bull#@!# from your fingertips about the Knicks not knowing what your talking about qualifies you as being a hater imo.

Didn't think it was THAT serious asking you what team you root for. Just was asking because i remember last summer you was talking about how the Knicks were gonna strike-out and sign no one in the off-season and i see that your still spewing bull#@!# from your fingertips about the Knicks not knowing what your talking about qualifies you as being a hater imo.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

laugh.gif
i said "like" 3 games meaning in the range, im sorry i didnt have the exact number.

heh, yall threw max money at Stat, and it worked.

like i stated previously, im happy the knicks aren't as horrible as then been the last couple of seasons, its good to see them winning games and the NBA landscape more competitive.

im tired of knicks fans throwing around the term "hater" no one is hating, you guys are a fun team to watch, are you championship contenders? nope but yall will make the playoffs and maybe a steal a 1st round match up.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

laugh.gif
i said "like" 3 games meaning in the range, im sorry i didnt have the exact number.

heh, yall threw max money at Stat, and it worked.

like i stated previously, im happy the knicks aren't as horrible as then been the last couple of seasons, its good to see them winning games and the NBA landscape more competitive.

im tired of knicks fans throwing around the term "hater" no one is hating, you guys are a fun team to watch, are you championship contenders? nope but yall will make the playoffs and maybe a steal a 1st round match up.

DUB - yeah i have known this throughout.

this is trade # 2 that has somewhat failed/stalled.

The only thing that I could see holding this is the Billups situation and the added contracts. Melo I truly feel did not want Chauncey involved. And as much as he has said behind the scenes he would come, I feel Melo said to management today that they can't involve Chauncey.

I think we are hearing Harrington, Balkman etc etc because they want to keep mr. big shot in Denver.

From my circle outside of the normal sources, he is okaying signing the extension. this just sucks waiting and waiting and waiting. lol.

DUB - yeah i have known this throughout.

this is trade # 2 that has somewhat failed/stalled.

The only thing that I could see holding this is the Billups situation and the added contracts. Melo I truly feel did not want Chauncey involved. And as much as he has said behind the scenes he would come, I feel Melo said to management today that they can't involve Chauncey.

I think we are hearing Harrington, Balkman etc etc because they want to keep mr. big shot in Denver.

From my circle outside of the normal sources, he is okaying signing the extension. this just sucks waiting and waiting and waiting. lol.

Stop it.
30t6p3b.gif

Stop it.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom