Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

30t6p3b.gif
mozgov wasnt so coveted a few weeks ago when he rode the pine, now he's a got damn deal breaker after a decent few games??

as messed up as this might sound, if we include him in the deal I hope he stinks it up for them greezy bastards

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

NYK could get Melo now by putting rookie in, but has declined for now.

They of course mean Landry Fields right?

Isn't Fields kind of more valuable at this point than Mozgov? I know bigs need to cherished, but Fields has been playing GREAT.
overall, Fields is the best player in the rumored deals, but Denver has two solid players at that position, yet are sorely lacking in the front court.  I can see why Mozgov is more important than Fields at this point, but I would rather Fields because he's the type of guy you want to add to the mix when rebuilding (hard working, good character type guy). 

30t6p3b.gif
mozgov wasnt so coveted a few weeks ago when he rode the pine, now he's a got damn deal breaker after a decent few games??

as messed up as this might sound, if we include him in the deal I hope he stinks it up for them greezy bastards

Originally Posted by throwback1718

30t6p3b.gif

you're the worst kind of fan.  we're getting stripped of our top ten NBA player, and you want US to suffer because you're losing your scrub big?  please die. 

30t6p3b.gif

you're the worst kind of fan.  we're getting stripped of our top ten NBA player, and you want US to suffer because you're losing your scrub big?  please die. 

haha, thanks. it's a good thing Melo isn't my favorite player on the team anymore, or maybe I'd be a little more heartbroken. Ty Lawson is the future!

haha, thanks. it's a good thing Melo isn't my favorite player on the team anymore, or maybe I'd be a little more heartbroken. Ty Lawson is the future!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

your future isnt looking so bright

your future isnt looking so bright

Isn't Fields kind of more valuable at this point than Mozgov? I know bigs need to cherished, but Fields has been playing GREAT.
overall, Fields is the best player in the rumored deals, but Denver has two solid players at that position, yet are sorely lacking in the front court.  I can see why Mozgov is more important than Fields at this point, but I would rather Fields because he's the type of guy you want to add to the mix when rebuilding (hard working, good character type guy). 

Pretty much, but i wouldnt put fields over chandler.

Moz is just a body at this point.

Pretty much, but i wouldnt put fields over chandler.

Moz is just a body at this point.

So many trades have failed and/or turned out lopsided, in the long run, because a team was banking on potential and a positional void (Moz) and not taking the proven player to that point (Fields) ultimately missing out on the chance to grab what could have been an integral piece to a great team.

You know exactly what you're getting in Fields and it's nothing short of quality. Take the better player and organize your team afterwards. They'll be rebuilding anyway, so having more depth at one position than others only gives you more leverage.

So many trades have failed and/or turned out lopsided, in the long run, because a team was banking on potential and a positional void (Moz) and not taking the proven player to that point (Fields) ultimately missing out on the chance to grab what could have been an integral piece to a great team.

You know exactly what you're getting in Fields and it's nothing short of quality. Take the better player and organize your team afterwards. They'll be rebuilding anyway, so having more depth at one position than others only gives you more leverage.

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
damn....the hell you guys gonna do with Birdman though if you get Mozgov?

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
damn....the hell you guys gonna do with Birdman though if you get Mozgov?

30t6p3b.gif

wow such harsh words my man, pardon me for not being happy that we are gettin bent over for damn near half our roster and your squad wanting more and more.
next up they will ask for the roosevelt island tram. 
It's okay bruh. 

30t6p3b.gif

wow such harsh words my man, pardon me for not being happy that we are gettin bent over for damn near half our roster and your squad wanting more and more.
next up they will ask for the roosevelt island tram. 
It's okay bruh. 

Back
Top Bottom