Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

uhhhh, wouldn't he be playing himself by walking away from 65 million dollars into a lockout year with CBA uncertainty and no guarantee that he can even get on the team he wants to play for? I think the most unlikely situation out of any is that Melo doesn't sign the extension.

Originally Posted by PMatic

@SpearsNBAYahoo: Melo is close to being dealt to Knicks, possibly tonight, a source tells Y! Sports.
@alanhahn Source tells Newsday after Knicks-Nuggets talked today, Carmelo Anthony trade expected to be finalized tomorrow. #fb

ill believe it when it actually finally goes down.

im tired of seeing espn breaking news,   carmelo anthony visits with nets,    carmelo anthony talks with knicks,    nuggets want 5 1st round picks,   nets offer blah blah blah,   nets and nuggets reach an agreement parts 1-4,  carmelo anthony faps to pics of rosa acosta,  carmelo anthony considers signing extension with nuggets  etc.

Honestly, if I'm the Knicks, I go for Lawson over Billups. His speed in D'Antoni's system? 
sick.gif

The Knicks' chance of winning anything this year are slim. Build for the future.

Irrelevant I suppose, considering it sounds like it's already a done deal at this point.

Honestly, if I'm the Knicks, I go for Lawson over Billups. His speed in D'Antoni's system? 
sick.gif

The Knicks' chance of winning anything this year are slim. Build for the future.

Irrelevant I suppose, considering it sounds like it's already a done deal at this point.

Originally Posted by PMatic

@SpearsNBAYahoo: Melo is close to being dealt to Knicks, possibly tonight, a source tells Y! Sports.
@alanhahn Source tells Newsday after Knicks-Nuggets talked today, Carmelo Anthony trade expected to be finalized tomorrow. #fb

ill believe it when it actually finally goes down.

im tired of seeing espn breaking news,   carmelo anthony visits with nets,    carmelo anthony talks with knicks,    nuggets want 5 1st round picks,   nets offer blah blah blah,   nets and nuggets reach an agreement parts 1-4,  carmelo anthony faps to pics of rosa acosta,  carmelo anthony considers signing extension with nuggets  etc.

Im late but...

The Carmelo Anthony trade saga is nearly over.

Indications are that a trade is imminent with the New York Knicks, with only minor details to be worked out before an agreement is reached, a league source said.

Anthony was not at the Nuggets' practice tonight, as they resumed workouts following the All-Star break.

Names that have been mentioned in a possible Anthony trade include the Nuggets' Chauncey Billups, Shelden Williams and Anthony Carter.

Billups left the Nuggets practice facility Monday night after declining to speak to the media.

The Knicks, it has been rumored, could give up Raymond Felton, Danilo Gallinari, Wilson Chandler and Eddy Curry.

Anthony tweeted earlier in the day that he was "Headed to Burbank to film THE CONAN SHOW." But it was unclear when the segment was taped for tonight's airing. 

Multiple outlets, including Yahoo Sports, reported Monday night that the deal was near complete.

http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci_17443219

Im late but...

The Carmelo Anthony trade saga is nearly over.

Indications are that a trade is imminent with the New York Knicks, with only minor details to be worked out before an agreement is reached, a league source said.

Anthony was not at the Nuggets' practice tonight, as they resumed workouts following the All-Star break.

Names that have been mentioned in a possible Anthony trade include the Nuggets' Chauncey Billups, Shelden Williams and Anthony Carter.

Billups left the Nuggets practice facility Monday night after declining to speak to the media.

The Knicks, it has been rumored, could give up Raymond Felton, Danilo Gallinari, Wilson Chandler and Eddy Curry.

Anthony tweeted earlier in the day that he was "Headed to Burbank to film THE CONAN SHOW." But it was unclear when the segment was taped for tonight's airing. 

Multiple outlets, including Yahoo Sports, reported Monday night that the deal was near complete.

http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci_17443219

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

sick.gif

Nah. Take Billups with Melo and see what kind of run you can go on to finish the year and even into next year. Bank on the fact that with Amare and Melo that they'll be able to get either Deron on Paul.

sick.gif

Nah. Take Billups with Melo and see what kind of run you can go on to finish the year and even into next year. Bank on the fact that with Amare and Melo that they'll be able to get either Deron on Paul.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

sick.gif

laugh.gif
at "take" billups

the nuggets arent giving up Lawson, hes their PG of the future.

99% sure the knicks are shipping out Felton, Galo, Chandler, AR/1st and Curry.

Billups
Fields
Melo
Stat
Moz

seems like a 5th seed.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

sick.gif

laugh.gif
at "take" billups

the nuggets arent giving up Lawson, hes their PG of the future.

99% sure the knicks are shipping out Felton, Galo, Chandler, AR/1st and Curry.

Billups
Fields
Melo
Stat
Moz

seems like a 5th seed.

Honestly, if I'm the Knicks, I go for Lawson over Billups.

it's a good thing you're not the Knicks.  NY never in a million years had a chance at Lawson, Chauncey was in it because Denver insisted to shed his salary. 

Honestly, if I'm the Knicks, I go for Lawson over Billups.

it's a good thing you're not the Knicks.  NY never in a million years had a chance at Lawson, Chauncey was in it because Denver insisted to shed his salary. 

Couldn't the Knicks just wait til next year and sign Melo AND keep the pieces they already have in place?

Why give up half the roster for a guy they could get in time....

Couldn't the Knicks just wait til next year and sign Melo AND keep the pieces they already have in place?

Why give up half the roster for a guy they could get in time....

Back
Top Bottom