Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
  I really wanted Chauncey to end his career at home.  Wish him and Melo the best.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
  I really wanted Chauncey to end his career at home.  Wish him and Melo the best.

Billups can still retire as a Nugget after next year after his contract expires

I know we gutted half our roster but man, would you rather have role players and still needing a second superstar or have a second superstar and needing role players? I'd rather have the second option.

You need 2 stars or 1 superstar and 1 star to actually really compete and be in the hunt for a championship in this league. And with this deal we accomplished that and were one step closer to championship material.

Originally Posted by DubA169

dolan is an idiot
That's all that needs to be said.

And if NJ gets Gallo in a subsequent trade, that would be the ultimate slap in the face.
laugh.gif

Denver made out like bandits though.
eek.gif

Billups can still retire as a Nugget after next year after his contract expires

I know we gutted half our roster but man, would you rather have role players and still needing a second superstar or have a second superstar and needing role players? I'd rather have the second option.

You need 2 stars or 1 superstar and 1 star to actually really compete and be in the hunt for a championship in this league. And with this deal we accomplished that and were one step closer to championship material.

Originally Posted by DubA169

dolan is an idiot
That's all that needs to be said.

And if NJ gets Gallo in a subsequent trade, that would be the ultimate slap in the face.
laugh.gif

Denver made out like bandits though.
eek.gif

I'll feel bad for Chauncey when I start getting paid millions to be away from home.

"So what if he's a millionaire athlete? That means he's not allowed to play at home?!"

No. It means I don't have to feel sorry for him or worry about him. He'll be alright.
laugh.gif

I'll feel bad for Chauncey when I start getting paid millions to be away from home.

"So what if he's a millionaire athlete? That means he's not allowed to play at home?!"

No. It means I don't have to feel sorry for him or worry about him. He'll be alright.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

It's done!
Carmelo Anthony traded to New York Knicks in blockbuster deal

The Carmelo Anthony trade saga is finally over.

The Nuggets traded Melo to the New York Knicks tonight, a league source said. Denver gets Wilson Chandler, Raymond Felton, Danilo Gallinari, Timofey Mozgov, the Knicks 2014 first-round draft pick, the Warriors' 2012 second-round pick, the Warriors' 2013 second-round pick and $3 million in cash.

Anthony will go to New York, along with Chauncey Billups, Shelden Williams, Anthony Carter and Renaldo Balkman.

Anthony was not at the Nuggets' practice as the team resumed workouts following the All-Star break.

Link

Jesus.
sick.gif

Straight gutted the Knicks team.

Great trade for the Nuggets.

Originally Posted by PMatic

It's done!
Carmelo Anthony traded to New York Knicks in blockbuster deal

The Carmelo Anthony trade saga is finally over.

The Nuggets traded Melo to the New York Knicks tonight, a league source said. Denver gets Wilson Chandler, Raymond Felton, Danilo Gallinari, Timofey Mozgov, the Knicks 2014 first-round draft pick, the Warriors' 2012 second-round pick, the Warriors' 2013 second-round pick and $3 million in cash.

Anthony will go to New York, along with Chauncey Billups, Shelden Williams, Anthony Carter and Renaldo Balkman.

Anthony was not at the Nuggets' practice as the team resumed workouts following the All-Star break.

Link

Jesus.
sick.gif

Straight gutted the Knicks team.

Great trade for the Nuggets.

Back
Top Bottom