Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

5423778853_529c758bd5.jpg

Originally Posted by franchise3

According to a team executive involved in the talks, the Knicks increased their offer to the Nuggets on Friday. The proposed package included Danilo Gallinari, Raymond Felton and Wilson Chandler, in addition to Eddy Curry’s expiring contract and possibly a first-round draft pick, for Anthony and Billups.

Am I the only Knick fan who is ok with this deal? I dont think its that bad. Melo&Billups definitely exceed what the other 3 produce.

Originally Posted by franchise3

According to a team executive involved in the talks, the Knicks increased their offer to the Nuggets on Friday. The proposed package included Danilo Gallinari, Raymond Felton and Wilson Chandler, in addition to Eddy Curry’s expiring contract and possibly a first-round draft pick, for Anthony and Billups.

Am I the only Knick fan who is ok with this deal? I dont think its that bad. Melo&Billups definitely exceed what the other 3 produce.

Only if we know Billups wants to play here. If not it's giving away 3 guys and an expiring for one dude.

Only if we know Billups wants to play here. If not it's giving away 3 guys and an expiring for one dude.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Billups is a classy individual and a professional. I think although he prefers to stay in Denver, he will still give 100% here in NY. And also, when his contract expires, that will free-up $ for us to go get another star.

Billups is a classy individual and a professional. I think although he prefers to stay in Denver, he will still give 100% here in NY. And also, when his contract expires, that will free-up $ for us to go get another star.

Best photo from netsdaily I have seen in while

Nets meet melo tonight with proky and jay.

Let's see if this ends. Sounds like melo pushing Knicks hands

Best photo from netsdaily I have seen in while

Nets meet melo tonight with proky and jay.

Let's see if this ends. Sounds like melo pushing Knicks hands

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Iuno. Remember when they first introduced the trade he (billups) firmly said he doesnt wanna be involved in trade and will finish his career with the nugs. And i think billups wont budge on that. So essentially your giving up 7+ players for 1 player who may or may not even resign with you.

Back
Top Bottom