Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

laugh.gif
@ people saying the knicks are giving to much 

i really hope the knicks get melo...ill be content with fields staying he has been impressive...the nets r giving up too much for melo. the thought of him goin to new jersey is just a waste of time. they wont go nowhere and hell be wasting his career

i really hope the knicks get melo...ill be content with fields staying he has been impressive...the nets r giving up too much for melo. the thought of him goin to new jersey is just a waste of time. they wont go nowhere and hell be wasting his career

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers:
PMatic:
@SpearsNBAYahoo Y! Sports has learned NYK has now offered Gallo, Felton, Chandler, Curry and 1st rd to DEN for Melo, Billups & filler

laugh.gif
  its put up or shut up time for the knicks
I'm saying! Jesus lord!

Melo, Billups, and Amare is a tough squad.

Uhh... the Knicks are the ones who proposed that deal so why is it "put up or shut up time" for the Knicks?  It's now on Denver to accept it.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers:
PMatic:
@SpearsNBAYahoo Y! Sports has learned NYK has now offered Gallo, Felton, Chandler, Curry and 1st rd to DEN for Melo, Billups & filler

laugh.gif
  its put up or shut up time for the knicks
I'm saying! Jesus lord!

Melo, Billups, and Amare is a tough squad.

Uhh... the Knicks are the ones who proposed that deal so why is it "put up or shut up time" for the Knicks?  It's now on Denver to accept it.

it's not necessarily that the knicks are giving up too much

it is true that the knicks are giving up more than they have to because melo is too scared to tell denver that he would only sign an extension with the knicks and risk them letting him walk into free agency

it is true that the knicks are giving up more than they have to because melo is too scared to tell denver that he would only sign an extension with the knicks and risk them letting him walk into free agency

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

30t6p3b.gif
@ giving up Billups.
Might as well. If melo goes, then they are going to blow this team up. JR is going to be a starter and a first option scorer.
laugh.gif
 They have a lot of key free agents. Nene can go anywhere and the only way they keep him is if he gets scared of the collective agreement. Billups is free as well as martin. I don't think they will be able to sell all of those guys on Denvers new "future".

30t6p3b.gif
@ giving up Billups.
Might as well. If melo goes, then they are going to blow this team up. JR is going to be a starter and a first option scorer.
laugh.gif
 They have a lot of key free agents. Nene can go anywhere and the only way they keep him is if he gets scared of the collective agreement. Billups is free as well as martin. I don't think they will be able to sell all of those guys on Denvers new "future".

Originally Posted by DubA169

True story.  Look, I can't blame him for wanting both (extension and to become a Knick), but he really put the Knicks in a bind when he said he'd consider signing an extension w/ Denver or the Nets.  Now the Knicks are forced to give up more than they had to.  If Melo just told upper management to trade him to the Knicks or get nothing, he'd probably get both while the Knicks give up less.

Originally Posted by DubA169

True story.  Look, I can't blame him for wanting both (extension and to become a Knick), but he really put the Knicks in a bind when he said he'd consider signing an extension w/ Denver or the Nets.  Now the Knicks are forced to give up more than they had to.  If Melo just told upper management to trade him to the Knicks or get nothing, he'd probably get both while the Knicks give up less.

Originally Posted by you go boy

laugh.gif

forreals. curry, chandler, and felton will all be gone next year anyways. randolph is garbage. and gallo can easily be replaced. inconsistent shooter who plays 0 defense.

Originally Posted by you go boy

laugh.gif

forreals. curry, chandler, and felton will all be gone next year anyways. randolph is garbage. and gallo can easily be replaced. inconsistent shooter who plays 0 defense.

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

30t6p3b.gif
@ giving up Billups.
laugh.gif
They shouldn't treat a hometown guy like that, who has said he doesn't want to be traded, wants finish out his career in Denver and done so much for the franchise.

You really think JR will start over Afflalo, Chandler or Danilo?

Nenê has already said he won't opt-out this summer, and wants to finish his career in Denver.

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

30t6p3b.gif
@ giving up Billups.
laugh.gif
They shouldn't treat a hometown guy like that, who has said he doesn't want to be traded, wants finish out his career in Denver and done so much for the franchise.

You really think JR will start over Afflalo, Chandler or Danilo?

Nenê has already said he won't opt-out this summer, and wants to finish his career in Denver.

Back
Top Bottom