Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

I'm gonna triple myself if this goes down.
nerd.gif

Knicks fans have to be happy with this.. Minus getting Billups for Felton. If they could pull CP3 after Billup's deal is up, though.
nerd.gif

Knicks fans have to be happy with this.. Minus getting Billups for Felton. If they could pull CP3 after Billup's deal is up, though.
nerd.gif

Billups now is still a better PG than Felton...

Knicks cap space is gonna be crazy if they pull this off. Nets gonna give up four 1st rd. picks? This is effin Melo, his value is way too inflated right now.

Billups now is still a better PG than Felton...

Knicks cap space is gonna be crazy if they pull this off. Nets gonna give up four 1st rd. picks? This is effin Melo, his value is way too inflated right now.

im happy to an extent... im not going to think anything of it until this is confirmed and melo holding up that knicks jersey at the press conference

im happy to an extent... im not going to think anything of it until this is confirmed and melo holding up that knicks jersey at the press conference

Wow. Knicks giving up a lot in that deal. Who's left? Douglas, Randolph, Mozgov, Amare, Melo, Fields, Billups and Melo. Who else?

How will the Knicks cap space be crazy? Melo and Amare will eat up over 40mm next year and even more the year after. Unless you mean crazy= not much.
edit:

Why would the Nuggets need to add filler? Nuggets are giving away over 30mm to NY for around 25m in salary. NY should be adding filler, if anything.

Useful references:

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/new_york.htm

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/denver.htm

Wow. Knicks giving up a lot in that deal. Who's left? Douglas, Randolph, Mozgov, Amare, Melo, Fields, Billups and Melo. Who else?

How will the Knicks cap space be crazy? Melo and Amare will eat up over 40mm next year and even more the year after. Unless you mean crazy= not much.
edit:

Why would the Nuggets need to add filler? Nuggets are giving away over 30mm to NY for around 25m in salary. NY should be adding filler, if anything.

Useful references:

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/new_york.htm

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/denver.htm

we better get afflalo if gallo is included. even jr can help out for depth and wouldnt be too much of a problem since hes expiring. $*#%%* CBA has to screw us out of our young assets to get this done.

we better get afflalo if gallo is included. even jr can help out for depth and wouldnt be too much of a problem since hes expiring. $*#%%* CBA has to screw us out of our young assets to get this done.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I can't believe D'Antoni is letting Gallo be included.
Side note, I hope one of those fillers is JR Smith.
if i was the knicks, id rather have Afflalo over JR.
hes more consistent and less of a hassle
Which is why Denver is keeping Afflalo
laugh.gif

With Gallo gone, though, this team needs an outside shooter and if JR could not act like a moron for 2 months, things will be good.

laugh.gif

With Gallo gone, though, this team needs an outside shooter and if JR could not act like a moron for 2 months, things will be good.

laugh.gif

Highly unlikely.  JR in the big city, RIP 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Highly unlikely.  JR in the big city, RIP 
laugh.gif

I can almost guarantee Afflalo isnt in that trade. But if the Knicks got it done thats good news. Id rather see Melo in NY than NJ

Prolly why him n Amare not assistant coachin this Rook Soph game. They too busy poppin bottles right now (If true)

Edit: He there.

I can almost guarantee Afflalo isnt in that trade. But if the Knicks got it done thats good news. Id rather see Melo in NY than NJ

Prolly why him n Amare not assistant coachin this Rook Soph game. They too busy poppin bottles right now (If true)

Edit: He there.

Back
Top Bottom