Official Bulls VS. Celtics Post, Rose Was Built In A Day....

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

if the bulls pull off the upset watch how many people gon jump on rose's jock. i think he will be the top pg in a few years. but i seen others say he aint going to be even close to chris paul or williams
i don't think anyone with basketball intelligence has said that he won't ever get close to their level...it's just that people would rather have a player on their team who is a proven top 2 point guard than a rookie PG with the potential to be a top 2 PG. and Mez that block by Noah was clean.

you saw how during the game they showed the replay 1 time, staff realized it was probably a "controversial" call, aint show it again...still a dumbplay tho.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

eek.gif
this thread reached 58 pages after game 1

if the bulls pull off the upset watch how many people gon jump on rose's jock. i think he will be the top pg in a few years. but i seen others say he aint going to be even close to chris paul or williams
thats why i just made that thread

And I also don't expect for D. Rose to play like that.. Hats of to him though...
laugh.gif
you dont have to expect it cuz you know it will happen

just wait tell he get home

miller and salmons isnt going to play bad like that every game

POOH was even calm and collected when faced with an atrocious post-game interview by that old hag...

NOTHING fazes him. Unreal.

My %+++*%% Squad!!! I missed the game helping my inlaws move, I had 4 people textin me updates
laugh.gif
... I see Pooh did everything I expected and then some
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

My %+++*%% Squad!!! I missed the game helping my inlaws move, I had 4 people textin me updates
laugh.gif
... I see Pooh did everything I expected and then some
pimp.gif
roll.gif
i knew you was some were like"
pimp.gif
"

but damn G you missed a great game inlaws picked the worse day

good weather in the chi and a bulls playoff game win
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

thats why i just made that thread

And I also don't expect for D. Rose to play like that.. Hats of to him though...
laugh.gif
you dont have to expect it cuz you know it will happen

just wait tell he get home

miller and salmons isnt going to play bad like that every game

laugh.gif
what's funny is that as soon as the game ended my boy hit me uptalking about " yo you seen rose?" i was like "come on man since when you his number one fan
laugh.gif
"

Im still in shock with the way this team had nerves of steel and never let anything phase them today! Tyrus hit some HUGE shots in OT, poohdini was in a word,INCREDIBLE, Noah was big on the boards, bg was solid in the 4th (took a couple of stupid !%! shots), Kirk played solid D ( that steal off peirce late in thegame)! WHAT A GAME!

I don't remember the last time I was so hyped watching a sports game. Good job Chicago. Hope we take the series ...

what a sick game...i couldn't watch it because i was at a school event, but i was keeping track of the game on my phone. nice to see D Rose hoop big today

props to the boy rose.
eek.gif
at his quickness and ability to get to the hole. as soon as the game was over, i went to the kitchen and missed the interview. doesanyone have a link?

I've been watching Rose since 10th grade & I've never seen fam shoot like that. I've always said if he became more aggresive & worked onhis jumper he'd be top 4 point guard

When Tyrus Thomas is making 15-20 foot jumpers with regularity in clutch situations
I agree about the clutch situations but like Rose said in the postgame news conference when TT not hesitating he's been making them esp thisyear.

I really want the Bulls to go up 2-0 but I'll be satisfied if we play like we have been at home the 2nd half of the season.

Off topic but does anybody know what kind of adidas Rose has on? They look funny with that strap thing on them makes them look like some old David Robinsonhigh tops.

Back
Top Bottom