Official Bulls VS. Celtics Post, Rose Was Built In A Day....

This has to be the WORST after game interview of all time...
Rose introvert personality + Nancy Lieberman's renowned interviewing skills = must-see TV
laugh.gif

lieberman: "you were supposed to be too young, too inexperienced to take on the world champions. what happened?

rose: "
indifferent.gif
"

lieberman: "did you know you tied abdul-jabbar's rookie playoff debut record in points. were you aware of that?"

indifferent.gif
"

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

lieberman: "you were supposed to be too young, too inexperienced tot ake on teh world champions. what happened?

indifferent.gif
"

lieberman: "did you know you tied abdul-jabbar's rookie playoff debut record in points. were you ware of that?"

indifferent.gif
"
laugh.gif

I TOLD YALL ABOUT DROSE..THE CRIB FTW..EVERYBODY TALKING THEY UNSURE ABOUT HIS TALKENT...GTFOHWTBS....AND THE POST GAME INTERVIEW..SOUND LIKE HIM IN HIGHSCHOOL..HE NEVER COULD REALLY SPEAK WELL AND HE NEVER SHOWS EMOTION...NEVER..ITS VERY RARE

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Rose doesn't care about anything in the world.
laugh.gif
+

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Rose lookin like he bout to fall asleep
laugh.gif

+
Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by langfor5

This has to be the WORST after game interview of all time...
Yeah, he sounded like he just got whooped by his dad with a belt or something.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
+
Rose kind of reminds me of Forrest Gump.
roll.gif

"He must be the stupidest son-of-a-$@^#! alive. But he sure is fast!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Rose kind of reminds me of Forrest Gump.
roll.gif

"He must be the stupidest son-of-a-$@^#! alive. But he sure is fast!"

laugh.gif

Dude told her thank you. My dude is just a kid man and he's doing it. I'm so glad he's a Bull.

Get off Rose , he doesn't have media training yet AND he just played a whole damn game ! Dude is tiiiired .

Great win today. DRose played great, Noah played amazing, Tyrus made some big shots, BG turning it on in the fourth.

I fully expect Ray and Paul to go off on us Monday. But hopefully BG and Salmons can get it going. Miller has to play better, his jumper has been off theselast couple of games.

SMH at the refs

I just logged on to say that was single-handedly...the...WORST interview I've EVER EVER EVER seen in my life. It was painful to watch.

Back
Top Bottom