Official Bulls VS. Celtics Post, Rose Was Built In A Day....

Bulls played the game of their life, but even without KG the C's should still win this series.

If the 1st round were 5 games I would say otherwise, but the Cs are good for a round or 2.

Derrick Rose
pimp.gif

i didnt read any of this thread but jmause summed up a lot.

VERY entertaining game. Refs were TERRIBLE. Clearly favoring the Celtics but props to the new baby bulls for overcoming and not letting that get to them.

The game should have ended in the 4th quarter. I super slo-mo'd the play and noah clearly blocked it. This reminds me of the first time the bulls got intothe playoffs with BG, Hinrich and, Deng.

Rose officially has ice water running through his veins. When he swished those two free throws it was official.

Smfh @ d rose... He's just incredible

But LMAO @ the post gm interview.. Dude just seems off, like a lil kid in his own world..

Rose just does not get phased in big games.. Amazing player to watch

When Tyrus Thomas is making 15-20 foot jumpers with regularity in clutch situations, its the game of their life. The Bulls showed their youth and inexperienceon plays like that dumb Noah foul on PP, but they got lucky he missed the 2nd free throw.

...and I don't want the C's to win but they played very very sloppy despite the favorable calls (its a home game its expected unfortunately), I wantthe Bulls to win but I don't see it happening. If anyone can make adjustments its the Celtics.

With that said I hope Rose drops 50 in Game 2.

if the bulls pull off the upset watch how many people gon jump on rose's jock. i think he will be the top pg in a few years. but i seen others say he aintgoing to be even close to chris paul or williams

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

GG..

I dont expect Ray to play like that on Monday tho...
And I also don't expect for D. Rose to play like that.. Hats of to him though...

One fricken Free Throw....

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

When Tyrus Thomas is making 15-20 foot jumpers with regularity in clutch situations, its the game of their life. The Bulls showed their youth and inexperience on plays like that dumb Noah foul on PP, but they got lucky he missed the 2nd free throw.

and TT has been hitting that shot since the half star break

we had Gordon cold until the end of the 4th and miller and salmons playing like straight BUMS

Bulls played the game of their life
What the hell are you talking about? Brad Miller was horrible, BG was garbage until the 4th, and Salmons was pathetic outside of his defense.D-Rose played the game of his life, but the Bulls as a team, didn't do much.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

if the bulls pull off the upset watch how many people gon jump on rose's jock. i think he will be the top pg in a few years. but i seen others say he aint going to be even close to chris paul or williams
i don't think anyone with basketball intelligence has said that he won't ever get close to their level...it's just that people wouldrather have a player on their team who is a proven top 2 point guard than a rookie PG with the potential to be a top 2 PG. and Mez that block by Noah wasclean.

Rose is grown #*!$!+% man...
sick.gif
smh.gif
Wow... Kid is special...

He got no damn personality, though...
laugh.gif
I ain't ever heard him do an interview that wasn't awkward... It's like he's just got nothin tosay...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

GG..

I dont expect Ray to play like that on Monday tho...
And I also don't expect for D. Rose to play like that.. Hats of to him though...

One fricken Free Throw....
dont expect salmons to play bad either...so we will see

We've seen performances like this before from young Bulls guards in Boston in the first round of the playoffs haven't we?
nerd.gif

36, 63, whatever.
laugh.gif

Yea man ...rose definetly did a great job

Reminds me of the jordan vs. The celtics back in the day.

And yea ,that interview was very akward...lol

Originally Posted by S4L3

Bulls played the game of their life
What the hell are you talking about? Brad Miller was horrible, BG was garbage until the 4th, and Salmons was pathetic outside of his defense. D-Rose played the game of his life, but the Bulls as a team, didn't do much.

Don't get so sensitive, I want the Bulls to win desperately.
laugh.gif

B.G. (U-Conn
pimp.gif
).

It was a sloppy game overall though (PP shot badly, ray only 1 FGM), these refs need to get their heads out their @$%#+.

Rose is grown #*!$!+% man...
sick.gif
smh.gif
Wow... Kid is special...

He got no damn personality, though...
laugh.gif
I ain't ever heard him do an interview that wasn't awkward... It's like he's just got nothin to say...
laugh.gif

Rose reminds me of Marbury with his on the court demeanor, he actually speaks worse than dude though.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom