Official Bulls VS. Celtics Post, Rose Was Built In A Day....

rose is gonna be hella tired next game.. he logged in 50 minutes today, and bulls only played eight players.......

What y'all not understanding is that Rose plays like this damn near every game ... its NOTHING new .

So stop underrating the Bulls , everybody keeps having excuses .

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

if the bulls pull off the upset watch how many people gon jump on rose's jock. i think he will be the top pg in a few years. but i seen others say he aint going to be even close to chris paul or williams
i don't think anyone with basketball intelligence has said that he won't ever get close to their level...it's just that people would rather have a player on their team who is a proven top 2 point guard than a rookie PG with the potential to be a top 2 PG. and Mez that block by Noah was clean.
yes ppl have said that..and its a thread in sporst and training to prove it..i told ppl over and over again rose is a beast

Originally Posted by CP1708

We've seen performances like this before from young Bulls guards in Boston in the first round of the playoffs haven't we?
nerd.gif

36, 63, whatever.
laugh.gif
i was thinking the exact same thing with mike and d.rose points

Yeah Shuges, excellent pics man. Good lookin' out. What a great game! Is that the same Derrick Rose that was missing free throw in last year's NCAAChampionship? Cause dude was dead on the whole game on his FT's. Also, am I the only one that thought Del Negro's dad was the guy in Vegas Vacation whowon the million dollar ticket at the end and then died? "I won the money, the money is mine" then he croaks and drops his ticket on the floor. Almostan exact look alike of the actor.

I also just wanna point out that I dont think Noah set a Legal screen all game. I know it goes on in both sides but even Perk got one called on him in the 1stquarter, and Noahs were more blatent.

Ray Allen pulling out his Round 1 and Round 2 game from last year's playoffs.

What was better? The missed dunk, the fumble out of bounds on the break, or the last missed shot?

Clearly, he under-performed due to guilt over the encounter with AV
laugh.gif

Watching that game felt good. IN BOSTON

Now, if the Bulls don't mind exiting stage left because I need to see a Boston/Orlando bloodbath.

booooo................they shoulda retired the Chicago Bulls after MJ retired 4 the last time.....he is was and always will be the Bulls. im sure im not theonly one in this nation that thinks this way.

salty? yes, but i thought this way even b4 this season started so......id rather get swept by the chicago stags than loose a decisive game 7 to the bulls, itslike theyre imposters or sumthin. realtalk

Props to Rose, as his name is mentioned with Kareem.
But, sucks for me that i couldn't watch the entire game
tired.gif

Bulls gonna take this series
grin.gif

I haven't gone through this whole post but did anyone else notice how terrible Bennett Salvatore was today. every call he made, on both sides, were thewrong call. the man continues to be a joke but the nba still continues to keep and assign him to playoff games. didn't they learn from the dallas/miamifinals.

As much as I hate certain fans of Da Bulls...I want them to destroy Paul Pierce...AKA the "Best Player On Earth" and the Celts.

Hate those dudes...

what a way to kick off the playoffs

great game

Celtics clearly are not the same playoff team without KG and Posey

3f03ece443a7892db70a60bdcff384c8-getty-86012973eg014_chicago_bulls.jpg

rondo- "nice $#$ "

look like big baby got to him

I also just wanna point out that I dont think Noah set a Legal screen all game. I know it goes on in both sides but even Perk got one called on him in the 1st quarter, and Noahs were more blatent.

we looking for anything now huh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Now, if the Bulls don't mind exiting stage left because I need to see a Boston/Orlando bloodbath.
nah we aint going no were not only do i think we can beat boston but i think we can beat orlando too

which is going to be harder? boston thats why every bulls fan wanted to see orlando 1st
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

shhh i hope chi win this series....im still salty that the celtics wouldn't give posey another year on his contract

So we got a Bulls fan saying they gonna beat Boston and Orlando.
laugh.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if Chicago got swept from here on out.

Boston wins Series 4-1
nerd.gif

This series goin' 7.

Salmons and Miller played HORRIBLY.

That won't happen again.

But also, Ray should pick up and so will Pierce.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Celtics fans better just start watching replays of last years finals...if garnett doesn't play, BULLS WIN!
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
get the #!%@ out of here. we maybe screwed against teams like the cavs and magic, but the bulls? bring on saturday.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Off topic but does anybody know what kind of adidas Rose has on? They look funny with that strap thing on them makes them look like some old David Robinson high tops.

adidas ts creator i believe

Back
Top Bottom