***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Yep. Tariq brought truth. That's why I hope he does the Brilliant Idiots podcast. Both C and Schulz could benefit for the information he offers as opposed to the overly-simplified stuff that's perpetuated on their show.

Joe cant handle Tariq lol he's my dude but he would probably start another topic every time the convo started to get deep

Last edited:
always wanted tariq to go on joe rogans podcast

way too many eps talking black issues without any black people in sight
Agree. He needs more black guests.

Although I do appreciate when they discuss black issues, because for the most part he gets it. He's not oblivious and I really appreciate when they have those convos because it feels like they're speaking honestly from a place of comfort.

But yeah. More ethnic guests. Joes podcast is great.

Really good interview.

I will admit that I'm a traditionalist voter. I simply voted because of what blacks had to go through to even have the ability to vote. But this perspective gave me a new angle at conversation when I talk about these things with others.

I need to catch up on hidden colors. I've seen the first two but not the third or the fourth.

Agree. He needs more black guests.

Although I do appreciate when they discuss black issues, because for the most part he gets it. He's not oblivious and I really appreciate when they have those convos because it feels like they're speaking honestly from a place of comfort.

But yeah. More ethnic guests. Joes podcast is great.

joe be low key taking up for the cops too much

but no I don't think he's racist or anything

needs to be more differing dialogue from people better versed in that field

Just a matter of time this idiot would have something to say
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom