***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Son... I'm listening to this joint right now. Jesus this man sounds like a straight broad the way he's talking about Jay. :smh:

"I care, I want to be first"

Fam... What? :smh: :lol:

Shot our to Yee for that subtle ether.

"If you had to go a week who would you go with? Your wife or Jay Z?"

:rofl:

Last edited:
Man..... F*** Tommy soto( i dont give a damb )

Whenever i hear that name I immediatly think of......
Tommy has good points sometimes. But then some of the things he says, or most is ridiculous. The comments are even crazier. I didn't even know NT users watched Tommy [emoji]128514[/emoji]

One of my boys had me watching some Tommy Soto **** a while back, ***** had me CRINE with some of the **** he was saying about black women lol I couldn't believe my boy took that ***** serious

One of my boys had me watching some Tommy Soto **** a while back, ***** had me CRINE with some of the **** he was saying about black women lol I couldn't believe my boy took that ***** serious
I got a idea of who this friend is...

"or people hide behind their radio jobs, its gets crazy out here"

old man needs to just see bleach out with da hands already.

I remember seeing that 5150 video when it dropped with them talking about crispy. That episdoe had me 
laugh.gif

5150 is slept on. I wanna sniff Darlene and Mimi 
pimp.gif

the songs they make up every week >

prolly the funniest show on youtube
Man when they roast my man's breathe [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] said that ***** should eat some listerine broth and suck on some teabags

^ just posted in yung renzel's gram.

--------------------------

[Video]

:rofl: @ heather b's disgust.[/Video]

Last edited:
I absolutely love Broad City. It's so funny and relatable. It's what I thought Girls on HBO would be like.

Back
Top Bottom