***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Look at Hot97 y'all :lol:

13150969_931064060344071_2143698999_n.jpg

:lol: They made a flyer for an interview, have they done that for anybody before? Birdman either gonna call Wayne his son again 50-11 times or finally say **** him.

Bet they **** ride the entire interview. 

One thing i give Chatty is that he ain't afraid to ask the tough questions. Ebro and Rosenberg are like Elliot Wilson. ****** just **** ride every guest

No doubt they gon be kissing his *** just look at the pic. :lol: They did the same thing with Nicki. When CTG criticized that one song she had, Hot97 started kissing her ***. Made Rosenberg bow down after he went at her.

Last edited:
I think those gun fingers are pointed at the breakfast club.

Ebro is going to go at CTG neck..

I guess the only good thing about this is, you know theyre going to bring up the incident unlike angie.

its actually prettycorny to talk about how corny the interview will be before listening
Didn't say the interview would be corny bro. Just laughing at the staging of the photo and the setup of the interview. Check Ebro's IG. Dude got a big *** gold lion on the coffee table in front of them during the interview.:lol:

If you disagree, that's fine. I'm still laughing.:lol:

:lol: They made a flyer for an interview, have they done that for anybody before? Birdman either gonna call Wayne his son again 50-11 times or finally say **** him.

:lol:

But the fact they made a flyer is mad corny. Rosenberg not on the flyer because he goin out to buy a good set of kneepads for the polishing he gon do.

But the fact they made a flyer is mad corny. Rosenberg not on the flyer because he goin out to buy a good set of kneepads for the polishing he gon do.

The sad thing is these stations claim to be the mecca for "hip-hop". Can't wait to radio is officially dead in
these streets.

Idc what nobody say, the song go hard [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom