***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Word i don't know about AB's personal life, but having 7 children this young, with the way he publically acts & some of the issues he's had. I'm hoping dude gets his mind right and keeps focus on his talent. Can't have 7 kids and be out here flirting with jail bids when you have a chance to make millions and actually be close to your family while doing it.

Not sure if I heard correctly but 5 baby mommas and 7 kids. Then he said he blew half a million gambling. And he hangs with a dude halfway out of the league

I hate to be a chatty Patty....

Having 7 kids in your 20's ain't good. Same with these other athelets that got a bunch kids, that money is constantly going out to those women. Broner a wild _. It's good to be cocky to promote your fights and sell yourself but he does a lot of dumb **** outside the ring. He got the skill but he won't chill out.

Broner is a clown and it's not like he's a great boxer dude should have taken that check Jay tried to cut him

I had absolutely no clue that cwc rapped. She's not that bad honestly. Crazy how ctg had her totally out of character. Every time I see her she's always so bubbly and happy. Ctg is so negative and hateful. He's one of the celebs that I 100% wouldn't acknowledge if I were to cross paths with him. Him and khloe are at the top of my list. I'm not the type to get star struck anyway, but I wouldn't even look twice for certain people.

View media item 760620
I'm sure he and khloe would be sooo broken up

How old are you?

Last edited:
i laughed then shook my head when i first read that too....**** is just too damn lame for words. 
laugh.gif

AB should've looked at Terrell Owens having a whole bunch of kids and baby moms. They left dude broke and hes just starting to get back to some money.

Athletes need to stop trying to be rich and start thinking about being wealthy.

Broner is a clown and it's not like he's a great boxer dude should have taken that check Jay tried to cut him

I had absolutely no clue that cwc rapped. She's not that bad honestly. Crazy how ctg had her totally out of character. Every time I see her she's always so bubbly and happy. Ctg is so negative and hateful. He's one of the celebs that I 100% wouldn't acknowledge if I were to cross paths with him. Him and khloe are at the top of my list. I'm not the type to get star struck anyway, but I wouldn't even look twice for certain people.

View media item 760620

How old are you?

:lol: :smh:

Nothing beats sooperhooper saying Future gives him confidence talking to women as a 30 year old.

View media item 760620

How old are you?

:lol: :smh:

Nothing beats sooperhooper saying Future gives him confidence talking to women as a 30 year old.

What the **** :x :rofl:

dude dropped this gem earlier as well

What did ak say that was so controversial? I'm almost certain I'll agree with it since most people are mad at it lol. Whenever someone tries to hold the black community accountable, they get called uncle Tom, ****, sellout etc. And cats get upset,so I'm guessing it's something along those lines .

Back
Top Bottom