***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Sheesh. Not sure Nicki's career will be able to recover
its on the verge. Aint no one checkin for her

watch her pull a publicity stunt
laugh.gif

But Remy...man...thats a stacked woman
pimp.gif

Last edited:
His pen is amazing and I **** with him on hooks, but I cant get into his music at all. Everybody I know loved his album I might have to revisit it to see if I feel different about it.

Rico peaked to late in his career. If this was the early 2000s Carl Thomas/Avant/Dave Hollister/Mario Winans era, he would thrive. People 18-30 Don't know or care about traditional R&B. Their ears aren't mature enough.

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out how Afeni Shakur in a threesome would make any sense whatsoever.

I can't even identify some sort of artistic necessity integral to the story within that.

Hollywood is a weird place man. 

John Singleton always seemed like a odd dude to me. :lol:

Great director though. Rosewood was his only movie I ain't seen till a few weeks ago. Movie really broke down racism.

Last edited:
I'm hyped for this interview. Interview was dope. I can't wait to take my mom to see this.
i want to and going to see the movie
hope it aint like that wack big movie
aint even no rotten tomatoes score

I don't expect a black movie to get a lot of love from those critics. They tried to down play the NWA movie so bad but the people forced the media to talk about how big it was.

I'm hyped for this interview. Interview was dope. I can't wait to take my mom to see this.
i want to and going to see the movie
hope it aint like that wack big movie
aint even no rotten tomatoes score

I don't expect a black movie to get a lot of love from those critics. They tried to down play the NWA movie so bad but the people forced the media to talk about how big it was.
that movie was that good imo
it wasn't trash
but people overhyped it
and was disappointed when i seen it
whoever played easy e was good
and cubes son was good
but movie u could tell was missing pieces

Nah, this **** looks for real. Every trailer I've seen I'm impressed. I think this **** is gonna be great.

Straight Outta Compton was cool. I liked it but I don't think I'll ever watch it again and I'm an NWA fan.

Interested in that Death Row movie he talked about. That could be serious too.

Back
Top Bottom