***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

John Singleton will be on DRINKSH CHAMPSH PODCASHT (NORE voice) so I'm sure he's gonna clear some things up

When she mentioned she got a BET Award 
roll.gif

Charlamagne a savage...truthful savage at that in regards to this situation. Her music aint good.

Last edited:
Wait... when did she start rapping? Ain't she the female that was just the sidekick on that show?

Wait... when did she start rapping? Ain't she the female that was just the sidekick on that show?

I think she was rapping right before Rob Dyrdek started really featuring her on Rob & Big and Fantasy Factory. She was probably the 3rd best rapper on Young Money at one point.

Lol

I thought she was just a personality for the show. Didn't know she made music. Just another awg googing around for relevancy it seems.

Flex int is dope so far. Classic music talk

Illmatic or Reasonable Doubt?

Run DMC copied Cold Crush brothers? :lol:

that exchanged got lowkey derailed because da Nas comparison he was supposed to make was reasonable doubt vs It Was Written...and Nas OWNED 1996 along with da Fugees & Tupac.

I heard her name before but that's my first time seeing or hearing her. :lol: Is she has one of them Kreyshawn types?

More like a struggle Iggy Azalea

Nowadays her flow sounds like if Kendrick had a stroke and was rolling around like Tio Salamanca in Breaking Bad tryna spit bars.

But Peep right, she still better than most on YM

Last edited:
The LT Hutton and Benny Boom interview was really good

Especially them talking about black movies and them having the power to control perception

I heard her name before but that's my first time seeing or hearing her. :lol: Is she has one of them Kreyshawn types?

More like a struggle Iggy Azalea

Nowadays her flow sounds like if Kendrick had a stroke and was rolling around like Tio Salamanca in Breaking Bad tryna spit bars.

But Peep right, she still better than most on YM

That led me to this :lol: :lol: she tried to offer that coochie to the cop

Look at this cutie over here :smokin

First 8 minutes of this and I'm already in awe of her. Her stories are so interesting [funny, sad, inspirational]

Last edited:
I'm so confused by this. This can't be the same girl who had that goofy as laugh and was ditzy as hell? Shorty is a rapper now? :lol:

i was cringing the whole time she was slapping her hands together and changing the way she talks

I had absolutely no clue that cwc rapped. She's not that bad honestly. Crazy how ctg had her totally out of character. Every time I see her she's always so bubbly and happy. Ctg is so negative and hateful. He's one of the celebs that I 100% wouldn't acknowledge if I were to cross paths with him. Him and khloe are at the top of my list. I'm not the type to get star struck anyway, but I wouldn't even look twice for certain people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom