***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

If we calling cats who only rap for the bread culture vultures then more than half the industry might be vultures. :lol: I think if you asked a majority of em they'd say they are in it for the check, Yachty just 19 and too honest for admitting it.

They all talk about music don't pay, they are just using music as a platform to branch off and slang merch and build brands.

Cam was one of the first rappers I remember saying rap game was wack cause there wasn't no money it. "I just mad millions off sizzurp, I'm just rapping cause I'm nice"

Jeezy was on that I'm not a rapper I'm a hustler ****, I think he finally stopped saying that **** after his 4th album. :lol:

Weren't the migos from a suburb in Atlanta too? I read that somewhere I could be wrong.

All in all. This **** is a joke. :lol: so yachty is a culture vulture cuz he said one line about putting a dot on somebody head but 90% of the rappers in the rap game can say whatever they want and it's ok. They can be mob bosses when they were COs they can be drug king pins when they only sold weed. But if you grew up is a decent neighborhood you can't have an imagination and say you gonna shoot somebody :lol:

I wouldn't say Yachty is a vulture cuz he raps about violence, he's a vulture cuz he's involved in something he knows nothing about or cares about. He's a kid that never got p****, he probably was picked on for his moist energy, then he started this harmonize rapping thing and bam. :lol:

Very different from the "I'm not a rapper Ima hustler" dudes. Jeezy, Gucci, Gotti they knew and respected hip hop.

I wouldn't say Yachty is a vulture cuz he raps about violence, he's a vulture cuz he's involved in something he knows nothing about or cares about.

Very different from the "I'm not a rapper Ima hustler" dudes. Jeezy, Gucci, Gotti they knew and respected hip hop.

Precisely.

Dude has to be spoonfed who his influences are....and is currently learning the culture.

This ***** didn't come up off of hip hop music....let alone trap music. Or southern music. He was just another kid that was an outkast trying to be cool. Dude said he died his hair because he knew it would stick out and make people notice him. Yachty found tumblr one day. Studied what's cool on their. Found the easiest way to make music that goes with that niche and image....and blew up.

That's different from say a Migos who grew up soaked in hip hop...and made the progression to rapping.

How Yachty approached hip hop is the same way Post Malone did it.

Tumblr is really their culture.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say Yachty is a vulture cuz he raps about violence, he's a vulture cuz he's involved in something he knows nothing about or cares about. He's a kid that never got p****, he probably was picked on for his moist energy, then he started this harmonize rapping thing and bam. :lol:

hahaha...

Any way you slice it it sounds dumb. So because he didn't get girls he's a culture vulture ? Because he hung around white kids he's a culture vulture? :lol: just say u don't like his music or he sucks as a rapper and give it a rest.

yall gotta understand that Yachty is only 19 so his influences are different from the older heads. he said Soulja Boi and Lil B were 2 of his biggest influences. which sounds about right for a kid his age who grew up in the twitter/youtube era. he just havin fun making music for young poeple to enjoy. it aint that serious. leave him be

yall gotta understand that Yachty is only 19 so his influences are different from the older heads. he said Soulja Boi and Lil B were 2 of his biggest influences. which sounds about right for a kid his age who grew up in the twitter/youtube era. he just havin fun making music for young poeple to enjoy. it aint that serious. leave him be

I'm all about fun and leaving him be....but it's not out of this realm to say he's exploiting the hip hop culture....the same way that Post Malone is.

At the end of the day....if he learns, grows and makes music for his intended audience. Im ok with it. **** don't bother me none.

We're in a GREAT year for hip hop music btw. Albums, hit singles, diversity, creativity and sounds.

Everybody had their niche.

I'm all about fun and leaving him be....but it's not out of this realm to say he's exploiting the hip hop culture....the same way that Post Malone is.

At the end of the day....if he learns, grows and makes music for his intended audience. Im ok with it. **** don't bother me none.

We're in a GREAT year for hip hop music btw. Albums, hit singles, diversity, creativity and sounds.

Great year for hip hop? :rofl:

Stop sniffing glue bruh. Rap still is in a terrible state right now

Exploiting the hip hop culture ? :lol: man it's 2017 nobody cares about no hip hop culture. The whole hip hop culture is compiled of dudes lying about what they did, where their from, who they shot, who they robbed, etc. that's the name of the game. That's what I love about this social media era. Everybody looking funny in the light. We can see all the phony bologna **** going on from today and even back then. The old dudes lie just as much as now.

Nothing to really see here. We already know these guys aren't about the life they rap about. It's 2017 it's all about the money.

Great year for hip hop? :rofl:

Stop sniffing glue bruh. Rap still is in a terrible state right now

If you don't listen to Kendrick, Future, Freddie Gibbs, Migos, Styles/Kweli, Currensy, Z-Ro, Rick Ross, or Prodigy I'd have to agree that it's been a terrible year for hip hop.

Conversation pointless with cats who need to type :lol: 's in every dang post and say **** like no one cares about hip hop culture.

...says the guy who called a black youth a "culture vulture". Since you've got a Blink 182 avy, is Travis Barker a vulture, for contributing some of his drumming to hip hop artist?

Only being 19 that **** don't fly either. :lol:

Any way you slice it it sounds dumb. So because he didn't get girls he's a culture vulture ? Because he hung around white kids he's a culture vulture? :lol: just say u don't like his music or he sucks as a rapper and give it a rest.

No surprise Waves is defending this _. :lol: It's like looking in a mirror.

We said he's a vulture cuz he knows nothing or cares about Hip Hop. **** is simple, just read.

Last edited:
Only being 19 that **** don't fly either. :lol:
No surprise Waves is defending this _. :lol: It's like looking in a mirror.

We said he's a vulture cuz he knows nothing or cares about Hip hip. **** is simple, just read.

Majority of these newer rappers don't care about hip hop though...

You can't expect half these 16-26 year olds to care about hip hop. They don't care much about anything, let alone rap. They aren't even much concerned or in tune with black culture. Blame it on their households and lack of exposure to the stuff. Some of these kids were never exposed to blues, jazz, R&B, etc. all they worship is the internet and social media. It's a dumb stance, that some of you have taken.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom