***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

chris rock talking that real s**t

I need a new rock interview every 3 months

Last edited:
Yachty's a good kid. he just needs to stay quiet and avoid responding to the negativity, like DJ Academics said. and Joe was being so damn extra for no reason. dude always thinks he's the smartest one in the room but all he does is shout things that dont even make sense and he just sounds like an idiot. it is funny tho. I was dying at Joe's reaction when Yachty said he wasnt sure if he was in a 360 deal :lol:

Everything doesn't have to be super lyrical, I completely get that, but I need you to at least know how to rap or being halfway decent at this autotune/singing thing that dudes do these days.

There's nothing wrong with expanding the definition of hip-hop if you're actually talented. Like I mess with some of DRAM's music because he's clearly talented and doesn't take himself too seriously. However, Yatchy is garbage weirdo ***** making fake trap raps. Fam is trash all the way around.

Everything doesn't have to be super lyrical, I completely get that, but I need you to at least know how to rap or being halfway decent at this autotune/singing thing that dudes do these days.

There's nothing wrong with expanding the definition of hip-hop if you're actually talented. Like I mess with some of DRAM's music because he's clearly talented and doesn't take himself too seriously. However, Yatchy is garbage weirdo ***** making fake trap raps. Fam is trash all the way around.

Real ***** talk.

Dudes shouldn't even entertain the Yachty stuff like that anymore. He practically admitted that he's only in this for the money. There's nothing more to be said about homie. Commmend him for getting his bread, keep it moving. Still haven't listened to a single song of his.

Dudes shouldn't even entertain the Yachty stuff like that anymore. He practically admitted that he's only in this for the money. There's nothing more to be said about homie. Commmend him for getting his bread, keep it moving. Still haven't listened to a single song of his.

This.

***** need something to be upset at though :lol:. Yachty don't exist in my circles for real.

yachty's success gives me faith that anything is possible in life 

I don't understand his are 21 savage rap success. Boys are horrible rappers, like you can just pick a random dude in the mall and he could do the same things they do. It seems cosigns hold more weight than talent.

You would swear he's out here flying the "in the best rapper alive" flag the way people argue about the kid. The everyday struggle interview should cement the fact that he is not a hip hop artist, but rather a culture vulture here to collect a bag and bounce when his wave is over. A lot of people who are upset with him don't even seem to realize that they can help end the wave a bit quicker if they stopped talking about the cat and let his "fans" phase him out when the next big this comes along.

This :lol:

You would swear he's out here flying the "in the best rapper alive" flag the way people argue about the kid. The everyday struggle interview should cement the fact that he is not a hip hop artist, but rather a culture vulture here to collect a bag and bounce when his wave is over. A lot of people who are upset with him don't even seem to realize that they can help end the wave a bit quicker if they stopped talking about the cat and let his "fans" phase him out when the next big this comes along.

I think dude is garbage too but you gotta laugh at **** like this :lol: "culture vulture"

EVERY single soul on NT would be yachty if someone told them you can do this and make millions and provide for your family lol. Culture vulture my *** y'all would be doing the same ****

I'm not a fan of yachty but "Culture Vulture"? :rofl:. The genre of hip hop was derived off a struggle his people went through. No Black American can ever be labeled a culture vulture. WTF, dude sounded stupid, whoever typed that.

I've agreed with this sentiment in the past but after more and more time thinking about it i don't even know if that true (and i don't like a single yachty record). Truth is he's authentic to the music he's making and the crowd he caters too. He's very involved in that "culture", however that culture may not exactly be hip hop. That niche doesn't adhere to or IMO even want to be considered hiphop culture, so the rules that have been established in hiphop don't matter to them because there not looking to be viewed in that light.

I'm not a fan of yachty but "Culture Vulture"? :rofl:. The genre of hip hop was derived off a struggle his people went through. No Black American can ever be labeled a culture vulture. WTF, dude sounded stupid, whoever typed that.

I don't think Yachty is a culture vulture, but you can ABSOLUTELY be black & be a culture vulture. Any ***** from the suburbs rappin about street **** and exploiting that image is a culture vulture. Being black doesn't = being a part of hiphop culture, there's old black men at these labels who are banking off of hiphop and could careless about any of the things that go on in it or if any of the artist they work with are helping to preserve & advance it.

this ......dude sounds like a idiot

Last edited:
Rap has ALWAYS had some artists just in it for the check and nothing else...Yahty is doing the same, just in a updated 2017 kind of way

So you're telling me that a person's skin can excuse them from the term? You cats perpetuating that stupidity clearly have no grasp on the term. Mad lost. But I'll take the NT L and let you all get your " :lol: " emojis on. :lol:

Clearly Yachty don't know or care about Hip Hop culture. :lol: Dude is basically what he seems like. A weirdo that never got girls or anything, now he does and that's why he's in it.

I'd like to speak to him again when he becomes 25 and realizes there's more to life and starts thinking long term.

So you're telling me that a person's skin can excuse them from the term? You cats perpetuating that stupidity clearly have no grasp on the term. Mad lost. But I'll take the NT L and let you all get your " :lol: " emojis on. :lol:

You don't have a grasp. Culture Vultures are people like Miley Cyrus and her thievery of Booty shaking and twerking. Due to his skin complexion in America, Yachty was already dealt a challenging hand. Black Americans cannot be culture vultures period, especially with artforms they created.

I'm not a fan of Yachty or his music but calling dude a culture vulture is asinine. You definitely don't understand the terminology of "culture vulture"

Hip hop was created to give disenfranchised youths like Yachty a voice for self expression. He can't be a vulture of a music that was birthed for people like him :Rollin

"Perpetuating stupidity" but I bet $1,000 you're the type of guy who sits on Snapchat or IG gawking over women or watching people fight on cell phone recordings, and looking at silly memes all day. Tell me I'm lying. You perpetuate stupidity daily, if you do that.

Last edited:
Yo. This Chris Rock interview is dope :pimp:. That part about Ross is hilarious :lol:.

Also, what is it with the push Big Sean is getting? There's like a concentrated effort to incert him into every "top 5" today discussion. It's almost immediately followed up by Cole. Lately, I've been hearing almost all the talking heads refer to big Sean as "lyrical". When the **** did this happen?

Shoutout to Chris Rock for rocking with the Migos :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom