***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Man a lot of people don't know who Pete rock was, especially from the south.

Whatever bruh. I'm from the South, and I'm younger than Dolph. If you knew about Heavy D/Pete Rock and CL Smooth, you knew. Stop with the excuses.

I gave the main an example and y'all still trying to be contrarians. Lousy

Last edited:
...says the guy who called a black youth a "culture vulture". Since you've got a Blink 182 avy, is Travis Barker a vulture, for contributing some of his drumming to hip hop artist?

Dude, shut up. Send me the $1,000 you lost and then proceed to hover hand your keyboard.

Whatever bruh. I'm from the South, and I'm younger than Dolph. If you knew about Heavy D/Pete Rock and CL Smooth, you knew. Stop with the excuses.

I gave the main an example and y'all still trying to be contrarians. Lousy

I'm not totally against your argument, I'm just saying if your weren't heavy into east coast music like that you might not know who pete rock was.

I need some examples to say that.

https://www.google.com/amp/hiphopdx...ph-pete-rock-spar-on-social-media/amp-context

Young Dolph is 33 years old, for the record. Dolph didn't know who Pete Rock was and an argument ensued

Also, Vince Staples has stated, a countless number of times, that he dislikes old school rap.

Lil Uzi Vert is also dismissive of older rap, case in point, he didn't want to freestyle over a DJ Premier instrumental.

Young Dolph has said he grew up on Hov and DMX. Bad example. Vince staples was a fool for what he said, I think he was the first dummy of this generation to say something crazy. And of course Uzi is a clown. I still wouldn't say most new rappers.

Last edited:
lol Vince staples got bars though. That's funny you just have to worship these old crypt keeper *** dudes cuz they said so :lol:

That was a terrible example.

Pete initiated the situation with Dolph. I got the impression he meant "I don't know you" in like a real life way.

Vince just said he doesn't like it, doesn't mean he don't know who they are.

Uzi is just an all around joke.

Don't see how those examples represent an entire generation

Exploiting the hip hop culture ? :lol: man it's 2017 nobody cares about no hip hop culture. The whole hip hop culture is compiled of dudes lying about what they did, where their from, who they shot, who they robbed, etc. that's the name of the game. That's what I love about this social media era. Everybody looking funny in the light. We can see all the phony bologna **** going on from today and even back then. The old dudes lie just as much as now.

No, people care about hip hop culture. It's just that black young kids are the majority that don't care about it. Like yourself, because you reduce it to a few phony rappers. When I was growing up, I knew I was hip hop. Hip Hop is more than rapping. White kids around the country were trying to emulate us. Black kids don't know about it and could care less and take it for granted. And at the end of the day, if you don't respect yourself are you going to respect hip hop? Because in 2017 hip hop is a stereotype of how the media treats and portrays black youth. We went from LL Cool J and then Tupac to Lil Yachty.

Jordan Edwards is shot, Trayvon, Walter Scott, Alton Sterling... How much escaping are you going to do? Why is it the 30 year old J Cole, 40 year old TI, and damn near 30 Kendrick are the ones speaking up?

You're drowning out the **** going on in this country with ********. It doesn't concern them? It doesn't affect them? Music is their escape from reality? What's the excuse?

And young black kids don't even demand more.

Now why the majority of the people writing about hip hop are white. The kids going to concerts. And we have absolutely no problem presenting our lowest common denominator to the world, for entertainment.

And I'm not even gonna get on how kids overseas treat rappers and respect hip hop.

But it's just music, right

Last edited:
And these dudes wonder why their opinions don't get taken serious. :lol: Cuz everything you say shows you don't care about the culture. Why should anybody take them serious?

lol Vince staples got bars though. That's funny you just have to worship these old crypt keeper *** dudes cuz they said so :lol:

And that's the thing. If you really into hip hop nobody should have to have to tell you ****. Nobody had to force me to go back and listen to classic albums. I wanted to listen to it. When we talked about rap in high school if you ain't know certain albums nobody gave a **** what you had to say, now it's cool to be a dummy about the culture. Different cloth.

Page 666. That's us.

That Joe Budden x Yachty interview made me feel like old dudes are too hard on **** they don't understand. Let that dude cook.

Last edited:
Why even bother trying to reason with people who think like this? 

Son has demonstrated his complete lack of common sense time and time again. 

This dude said :lol:

That's why all y'all are in the Kendrick thread marveling about Israelites and **** when I'm 23 and me and my boys have been talking about that **** for over a year already."

Black people been talking about that **** forever. **** ain't just start with Kendrick. The **** Kendrick raps about has been talked about forever. Ain't the first time _'s heard this unless you real young.

That's why all y'all are in the Kendrick thread marveling about Israelites and **** when I'm 23 and me and my boys have been talking about that **** for over a year already."

Black people been talking about that **** forever. **** ain't just start with Kendrick. The **** Kendrick raps about has been talked about forever. Ain't the first time _'s heard this unless you real young.

***** said over a year though :lol:

***** said over a year though
laugh.gif
The irony here is that are plenty of "young people" who don't share his sentiment and believe the exact opposite. He believes he's being progressive by knocking consciousness in rap when his first ******* journey into consciousness was YouTube. You can't make this **** up. 
laugh.gif

lol keep looking to Kendrick Lamar and Clifford Harris to be your saviors when all the information is out there.

Again...nobody cares about fake hip hop rules. And I'm glad. Let these 40 year old dudes keep crying on the net. Let Joe budden drug using women beating *** keep screaming at the top of his lungs whining about hip hop. It's good. Hope it continues

You just typing just to type right now. :lol:

Marcus Garvey, Malcolm, MLK, Farrakhan all have enough work out there. Nobody is looking for rappers to be a savior. We do appreciate them for putting substance in their music.

***** said over a year though :lol:

He said that like it meant something. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom