***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Real good interview by David Banner. No lies were told. I've been saying for years that I wish our black high school athletes would hop on ESPN during signing week and announce that they would sign with an HBCU. 

Been waiting for him to drop this album for awhile now. 

Still waiting on The God Box. T.I. and Killa Kyleon already dropped two very good projects highlighting issues and awareness, and I know David Banner would be right up to par

Real good interview by David Banner. No lies were told. I've been saying for years that I wish our black high school athletes would hop on ESPN during signing week and announce that they would sign with an HBCU. 

hbcus are owned and named after white people

but to his point I'd like to see us create our own institutions

Last edited:

hbcus are owned and named after white people

but to his point I'd like to see us create our own institutions

That blew my mind when I heard Tariq break down HBCU's. Owned by white folks, named after white folks. :smh: :lol:

That blew my mind when I heard Tariq break down HBCU's. Owned by white folks, named after white folks. :smh: :lol:

Bruh we've been living in a world of pure ******** pre internet. I love how information is becoming common knowledge. I thought the whole "there were black natives here" before the Europeans showed up was shaky at best until I cracked open a book. They stole our culture, science, religions AND land and gave us bastardized versions of it all.

Bruh we've been living in a world of pure ******** pre internet. I love how information is becoming common knowledge. I thought the whole "there were black natives here" before the Europeans showed up was shaky at best until I cracked open a book. They stole our culture, science, religions AND land and gave us bastardized versions of it all.
tis the age of enlightenment, my friend.

insane clown posse interview on HOT97 was very informative... didn't know Kid Rock was that much of a Detroit OG in rap...

Too Short and D Nice produced on his first album.

They were labelmates on Jive.

I gotta look this **** up now out of pure curiosity :lol:

Bout to peep that ICP hot 97 too

I recently became super interested in these dudes, not their music, but just the fanaticism behind the whole juggalo brand.

I watched this documentary on the Gathering on the Juggalo's a few months ago and **** was crazy :lol: . _'s talking about they quit their jobs because they couldn't get the week off to attend and all kinda ****.

They really created a brotherhood for all these outcast type people, and make millions off of it.

Last edited:
There's plenty of videos of him scratching. I never messed with dude though. Not surprised by his political leanings either.

That ICP interview was dope as hell. Don't really give a damn about their music, but I did have an interest in them back when they would appear on WWF during the Attitude Era. Even had their Backyard Wrestling game back when it dropped on the PS2.

Glad they had the chance to talk about certain rappers performing for their crowd. I would like to see some footage of those artists performing and getting booed for saying the wrong ish especially the Meth & Red joint. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I know a nice amount of yall don't mess with DJ Vlad, but I felt like this was worth watching. This felt like something that could have been in a documentary/movie.

Got so much more respect for ICP after checking that interview. I mean, I knew they knew their ****, I just didn't know how dedicated and how much they loved Hip Hop. Super dope interview.

Got so much more respect for ICP after checking that interview. I mean, I knew they knew their ****, I just didn't know how dedicated and how much they loved Hip Hop. Super dope interview.

esoteric wonky Hiphop commentary is always Spectacular for long interview formats when it involves people who been in da game decades, got a great memory and are certified vets who are still making bread so their not bitter.

Last edited:

Same here. never checked for their music other than appearing on random three 6 songs, but it's cool so see how dedicated they are with their stuff and how they built it. Same with Tech n9ne

Back
Top Bottom