***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

ICP interview was definitely dope. Listened to the whole damn thing :lol:. DID NOT expect to do that.

Didn't realize they were so knowledgeable in hip hop.

That Jugaloo **** something else though.

the names they listed that performed at a bunch of the Juggalos concerts my goodness, that sounds dope as hell :lol:

Kid Rock doesnt surprise me.But what hurt my soul these last couple of years.Was the BS my dude Yelawolf pulled with the Confederate Flag Pride issue.He blew up off of getting black fans.He was struggling just to get on.He became friends with producer Jim Jonsin somehow.Jim Jonsin was working with Slim Thug.Thug needed a song as a single.Yelawolf wrote the hook for (I Run).Slim hears it.Then takes it.Thats how yelawolf got on.Him being raised on old 3-6.Made me like him even more.He calebarates with Dj Paul/3-6 mafia heavy.Then he put Gangsta Boo on with Eminem.Then he goes on this white pride rant.Im still not trippin.Because were all suppose to be prideful of who we are.But be knows the history of the Confederate Flag as well.So that made me look at him sideways.He got put on by Black Southern Rappers.Then eminem scooped him up.But he lost a few black fans with some of his views.Hes still talented.So i check out his music.I just look at him differently now.That song/video with Connar/Yelawolf/Dj Paul from a few months ago is flames.Dj Pauls last mixtape was slept on heavy.Im just happy there keeling that old 3-6 sound alive.Its crazy how Juicy left and blew up big.And how Koopsta and Lord Inf. are gone.

Anybody see the Piru MOB OG James (Bountry,s brother) interview.Its on www.vladtv.com.He goes into detail about how he put Suge in the set.The details on Pac coming to Death Row.All the OG,s are dry snitching now.Its because the movie is coming this June.Hes talking cash **** because Suge locked up.Plus he tries to down talk Pac.But Suge and Pac was feeding these cats.Money,cars,housing.I understand hes mad because his brother is dead.He also doesnt have any money.But you cant talk down on the cats that was feeding you legally.Its funny how cats say Pac and Suge werent really gangsters.What do you call people who are feeding you.Riding with you win,lose,or draw.If anything im starting to think that Suge and Pac was the realest ones.They fed and rode with there people.Didnt snitch.And went all out no matter what.I see alot of disgruntled OG,s mad.Because they didnt play the situation better.No matter how fake you think they are.Them cats was riding for each other no matrer the circumstances.Most people dont understand.Those are the ones you need.Those days are over though.Cant wait to see the movie.

Just listened to the ICP interview based on the comments in here. Definitely a good listen. Those dudes are true hip hop historians.

When they name dropped Paris at the end, I was shocked.

Yea he does.His views on the flag put a dent in his career.What he didnt understand.Is that it was alot of blacks riding for him musically.After he started thinking he was to big.And started waiving the Confederate Flag heavy.It turned alot of his day 1 fans against him.Thats why he breaks down and goes on so many rants nowadays.He gets heckled alot.Its for a reason also.Sad part about it.Is that hes talented as hell.He could be waaaaaaay bigger than he is now.He just didnt really know his fans where young whites/and blacks.The way he was acting.He mustve thought the majority of them was white.What he did.Is like a Black guy starting out in Country music.White People love him.Then after he blows up.He goes on Black Power rant for a few months.Talks about how hes proud of the Black Panthers while wearing Black clothes/gloves.I just dont understand the way he was thinking.You have to look at who supported you on your come up.After you start acting the way he does.The talent doesnt mean anything anymore.To the fans that helped you from the start.

Just listened to the ICP interview based on the comments in here. Definitely a good listen. Those dudes are true hip hop historians.

Easily one of the best vids I've seen. Very informative. I've been hearing about Esham since Murder Dog magazine get have never heard a song from him :lol:

Gonna peep that ICP because the internets keep raving about it. Knew a dude in college that was a juggalo, nerdy scrawny white kid. Dude was cool as a fan, but cats would lowkey treat buddy like he was Remy from Higher Learning cause he'd wear that makeup sometimes lol. They stayed messing with dude til he slept some ball player in court yard ppl found out and he had the biggest 3-6 collection, even their early underground ****. :lol:

And what did ICP say about tech n9ne? I had saw a post of his a while back and he was saying they owed him an apology.

I believe.....

Tech was up there I guess a few months earlier and denied that Strange was modeled after ICP's set up.

They said it was and that Tech wasn't even putting paint on his face until he was on tour with them.

Easily one of the best vids I've seen. Very informative. I've been hearing about Esham since Murder Dog magazine get have never heard a song from him :lol:

Yea I think he used to run ads in a lot of those 90's rap mags.

Don't yellawolf got a mixed kid too? You holding on to that BS flag with half black kids. :smh:

Kid Rock doesnt surprise me.But what hurt my soul these last couple of years.Was the BS my dude Yelawolf pulled with the Confederate Flag Pride issue.He blew up off of getting black fans.He was struggling just to get on.He became friends with producer Jim Jonsin somehow.Jim Jonsin was working with Slim Thug.Thug needed a song as a single.Yelawolf wrote the hook for (I Run).Slim hears it.Then takes it.Thats how yelawolf got on.Him being raised on old 3-6.Made me like him even more.He calebarates with Dj Paul/3-6 mafia heavy.Then he put Gangsta Boo on with Eminem.

3 6 mafia was flying that rebel flag proud thou

pretty sure Yelawolf was reppin it da way DJ paul doin here as some generic "we from da south" type ish.

its tricky cuz he's white so its like being a white rapper knowing u can't drop N bombs :lol:

Last edited:

imma just post it incase anyone in here hasn't heard it...its Fat Joe levels of hiphop history goodness.

speaking of three 6 mafia & ICP...
The_Killjoy_Club_Reindeer_Games.jpg

who ever gave this a spin?

I remember seeing an ICP interview years ago and I was blown away. I've never heard their music other than the few features on Three 6 albums but their interview was dope. I'll have to watch this one later.

Sippin on Some Syrup Remix was so awful that I completely forgot about it. I probably haven't heard that song since the month it dropped. So much potential and it was trash.

I know a nice amount of yall don't mess with DJ Vlad, but I felt like this was worth watching. This felt like something that could have been in a documentary/movie.

Girl you know its, girl you know its, girl you know its, :rofl:. What a time to be a kid seeing this on TV, then watching In living color blasting them every chance they got :smokin

Last edited:
Girl you know its, girl you know its, girl you know its,
roll.gif
. What a time to be a kid seeing this on TV, then watching In living color blasting them every chance they got
smokin.gif
Yeah had to revisit those In Living Color scenes after watching this interview. Dude sounds like an interesting person to hang out with. Too bad they got played the way they did. 

Back
Top Bottom