***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Vlad the police. 
laugh.gif

smart man peewee, with the grown man curve. 

Last edited:
Wee handled it perfectly. These dudes go on there and willingly answer questions and tell stories, I don't even blame the cop no more. They go snitch on themselves then cry afterwards. Y'all know this rat m.o., yet still take the bait

Wee handled it perfectly. These dudes go on there and willingly answer questions and tell stories, I don't even blame the cop no more. They go snitch on themselves then cry afterwards. Y'all know this rat m.o., yet still take the bait

Get on a record or IG talking about how they're being snitched on. :smh:

N_... you told on yourself. :rolleyes

Hit list :x

Grew up well off but went to go sell crack so he could put it in a rap? :smh:
a lot of rappers/people in general didn't need to get into that lifestyle....but they chose it anyways

That's like this dude I knew from Upper Marlboro (Maryland people know) both parents drove BMW's, single family house, but son was determined to sell weed just cuz. Me and the homies would ask him "what you selling weed for" and he just be like "I'm tryna gotta get this chicken"

We would just look like him like

View media item 2297115View media item 2297116

That's like this dude I knew from Upper Marlboro (Maryland people know) both parents drove BMW's, single family house, but son was determined to sell weed just cuz. Me and the homies would ask him "what you selling weed for" and he just be like "I'm tryna gotta get this chicken"

We would just look like him like

View media item 2297115View media item 2297116

A former friend of mine doing 10 yrs right now because he wanted to be a thug while living in his Dad's half-million dollar, 5 bedroom house in Woodbridge.

Idiots man.

pee wee is hard to look at but ice cream man goes 

kodak on tbh should be hilarious . someone said he looked like lisa simpson in a ski mask 
laugh.gif

That was dope and honest interview by young berg, he seems like hes matured every since his chain went on tour without him

And for all you people with well off friends who wanted to be gangstas you can probably blame rap music for that. We can act like it's not true but the music we love and enjoy is dangerous to our impressional youth.

Last edited:
That was dope and honest interview by young berg, he seems like he matures every since his chain went on tour without him

And for all you people with well off friends who wanted to be gangstas you can probably blame rap music for that. We can act like it's not true but the music we love and enjoy is dangerous to our impressional youth.

Of course. Music influences a lot.

A former friend of mine doing 10 yrs right now because he wanted to be a thug while living in his Dad's half-million dollar, 5 bedroom house in Woodbridge.

Idiots man.

I went to college with this kid back in the day who was from Idaho and moved to bay to go to my University. Homie was 19 pushing a Range Rover, dude dressed like he was outta Malibu Most Wanted. I met his mom and everything her family owned farms in Idaho, sweet lady. He dummy of a son was obsessed with living that life.

He had a spot in Oakland that his moms paid for, and this dude had that **** set up like a trap house :smh: :lol:. I had to work on a project and I would be at his house this one weekend and this kid had random dudes bagging up weed **** looked like that scene from Straight Outta Compton wine Eazy went broke :lol:. He had this one former college bball player act like his fake muscle.

To all my Bay Area head y'all remember that murder in Emeryville in the IKEA parking lot back 2010? That was this clown. Him and his fake *** click of friends decided arrange to buy weed from a licensed grower his found on Craigslist of all players and then rob them. They set up a meet in at IKEA in in the middle of a work day, and when the dealer shows jump out with guns. Little did they know the dealer being a legit grower had hired actual private security as back up. They shoot out breaks out, the former Bball player is dead, the wannabe and his girl friend get hit they flee the scene and the dealer and her shooters are cleared of all charges on the grounds of self defense. Meanwhile the police catch up with this idiot and his girl. She flips on all of them and under California law, since their crime lead to a homicide the wannabe thug got charged with murder despite him. Not firing a shot, he ended up doing 6 years in prison as we speak .

Look it up if y'all don't believe me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom