***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Lavell Crawford 
laugh.gif

DJ Envy asking awkward questions compilation

Maaaannnnnnnn, I don't even want to hear how he was sounding before they started posting these interviews on the internet. They need to start phasing him out. Yee too, with her cosigning, backtracking ***.

Maaaannnnnnnn, I don't even want to hear how he was sounding before they started posting these interviews on the internet. They need to start phasing him out. Yee too, with her cosigning, backtracking ***.
You should have heard the video where he was forced to apologize to his wife for cheating on her with Erica Mena. Dude been sounding stupid since the beginning of TBC.

After the most recent Gucci moment, she's extra lame to me. She gets called out for a lot of ish on the show and is hardly ever real with her answers. If you can't keep it a buck on a show like that you're boring and a phony. She's lucky there wasn't any social media when she got her start. Chances are her thottin woulda been exposed.

Envy acts like he just started doing interviews yesterday. :lol:

I don't remember him acting like this when he was on Miss Jones show on Hot 97. It's been a while, but I never thought he was a lame dude back then.

DJ Envy asking awkward questions compilation

I used to think this was him just playing a character but he really does say a lot of dumb ****. His podcast with his wife he does the same ****. You can tell she is the brains of the operation. To the point where she sounds like his mom having to check him or take him from fiction to reality and common sense. He says some really wild ****. :lol:

Oh, and Envy single handedly got Vivica Fox show cancelled. He asked her about some gay dancing and her response was blown out of proportion. Now her show is done after one episode. Heard it on the radio this morning.

You should have heard the video where he was forced to apologize to his wife for cheating on her with Erica Mena. Dude been sounding stupid since the beginning of TBC.

That was one of the most awkward things to listen to ever. I was cringing every second of it.

Last edited:
Also, Envy isn't the brightest dude....he's the dude that sees news clips/headlines, and tries to pass it off like he knows what he's talking about. That's why he gets corrected a lot.

What I said a month ago about the Envy and the Bill Simmons interview :lol:

Kriss Kross was HUGE (for like 2-3 years). They were the opening act for MJ's Dangerous Tour in '92. But, Jermaine Dupri was the brainchild behind most of that. MC Hammer wasn't necessarily noted for his rhyming skills, but nobody in hip-hop could touch him as an overall entertainer. Dude was a force. If people now could've actually seen his shows up close, they would've been blown away.

in da 90's once u crossed over (no pun) your long term career health as a rapper was short.

da source lane was distinct from da Word up cut out poster magazine for da chicks.

Back
Top Bottom