***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

O yea sissy mayor get weekly slander on 51/50. Never seen his videos tho.

breh tommy Sotomoisture defended Donald sterling :smh:
word?....i still root against the clippers for playing out that season. Im not a supporter of dide, like i said i laugh at some of them people on some videos...folks assumed i like the man. I would understand if folk asked what i was trying to say
I don't care about chicks drinking piss or whatever you said he talks about. If he overall hates his own kind why would you check for any of his **** period? He's a self hating weirdo.
when you look at certain videos on youtube there are other clips on the right side of the screen...if the headline is something i would laugh at i watch and smh and laugh about it....i dont watch ghe ***** whole library..

Last edited:
That 5150 roast on sissymayor will forever be classic.

I was rolling at work when it was first uploaded 
laugh.gif

Funk Flex going at Bow Wow. Even tho Bow is a lame at times, dude is too old for these kinds of antics. Everybody from your generation moved on up and you still pressing play and dropping bombs in a local market. :smh:

laugh.gif
 You gotta hold a permanent L for letting Bow Wow roast you

Edit - I'm going to put my conspiracy theory hat on and say that Charlemagne walked Akademiks through that "next level door". His presence seems to have gone to another level. 

Last edited:
Flex out here embarrassing himself these days for listeners/attention, he was looking real Soulja Boy-esque tryna throw shots at everybody yesterday hoping for a response

Bruh is praying Drake throws a couple subs his way, NYC get this _ out the paint please 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
I like to believe that a lot of NY folks are embarrassed by Flex and want him out the paint, but he's just too stubborn to leave. :lol:

:lol:  You gotta hold a permanent L for letting Bow Wow roast you

Edit - I'm going to put my conspiracy theory hat on and say that Charlemagne walked Akademiks through that "next level door". His presence seems to have gone to another level. 

what has changed about akademiks

Low key NYC needs a Khaled type figure to replace Flex relatively soon

would help the city out to have someone going around making big NYC collabs

Flex is still good, because his antics keep him popular

If he was straight playing music, nobody would care about him a la DJ Clue.

You have to do this type of stuff for name recognition these days. DJ Self recognized it. It gets you national and international versus local.

Khaled is only as hot as his last song. And his antics are what he's known for. Not actual DJ'ing. Who has he broken since Ace Hood?

what has changed about akademiks
I'm seeing more and more artists follow/leave comments on his social media. Drake followed him and that ***** damn near gained like 50K instantly. Little **** like that shines a bigger spotlight on media guys these days. 

Wouldn't be surprised if he's given a bigger platform (TV/Radio) soon. 

Last edited:

Flex out here embarrassing himself these days for listeners/attention, he was looking real Soulja Boy-esque tryna throw shots at everybody yesterday hoping for a response
Who else did he call out?
He started off talking about "Where the **** Tyler the Creator at?" like this _ not out here making moves all over the place
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 just shows how out of touch he is 

Then he started asking where Makonnen, Azealia Banks, Trinidad James, Earl Sweatshirt, etc was

A few days before that he randomly blurts out "**** Drake he dont come to Brooklyn" during the DJ Set at a Tory Lanez club appearance 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Flex is still good, because his antics keep him popular

If he was straight playing music, nobody would care about him a la DJ Clue.

You have to do this type of stuff for name recognition these days. DJ Self recognized it. It gets you national and international versus local.

Khaled is only as hot as his last song. And his antics are what he's known for. Not actual DJ'ing. Who has he broken since Ace Hood?

it's not about breaking artists necessarily (although kent jones had a hit record this year)

but the unity and constant hit records is what kept the south dominant throughout the late 2000's up until recently with the meek/drake thing kinda splitting up YM/MMG/Drake

and even still with the Metro Boomin/Sonny Digital/Zaytoven/Southside/etc. pushing collaboration for Atlanta artists

Last edited:
it's not about breaking artists necessarily (although kent jones had a hit record this year)

but the unity and constant hit records is what kept the south dominant throughout the late 2000's up until recently with the meek/drake thing kinda splitting up YM/MMG/Drake

and even still with the Metro Boomin/Sonny Digital/Zaytoven/Southside/etc. pushing collaboration for Atlanta artists

DJ's aren't that important anymore. Flex's rants get people listening to his show. That's why he continues to do it.

How many have broken out in the past ten years?

It's because former artist, producers, instagram chicks and celebs are taking a big chunk of that lane.

Flex is doing it for a reason. That's why he keeps creating beefs and relevancy. When you stop talking about him is when he won't be relevant anymore.

That getting along is for the birds. Especially since Flex isn't an artist or exec. You don't like Flex you go see Ebro or Nessa.

We're in a Kardashian era.

Last edited:
I wonder how many ppl gonna tune in off the strength of a Bow Wow twitter "beef" tho :lol:

I guess he just going at whoever dumb enough to respond

Last edited:

We don't need a Khaled in the least bit... a DJ Drama type dude i agree with. Khaled's success didn't come from building up and comers careers, he just happened to have relationships with some of the the biggest rappers in the game.

newer NYC rappers collab pretty frequently already, there's no need to be making mega records with 10 features.

they were dying anyway

Back
Top Bottom