***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

That's not the point.

Yes they are "being" goofy but dude has been pointing out "old ******" in multiple threads ever since ****** started clowning his genderfluid autistic ****boy of a generation :lol: .

:lol:

I'm just responding to this idea that "genderfluid autistic ****boyness" started with my generation...

Tariq, "Crispy" and many others in this thread presumably born before that 199_ mark of "genderfluid autistic ****boyness" have already helped me out with that one though :lol:

ironically the first of three more presumably old ****** being goofy for social media sensitively responding to a general post that addressed none of them
laugh.gif
If 30 is "old" then I WILL GLADLY be that instead one you purse wearing fruits

If 30 is "old" then I WILL GLADLY be that instead one you purse wearing fruits

the wild thing is

my idea of old probably doesn't even apply to any of the ****** replying to me but y'all are so moist to hate on the younger generation you lump yourselves in there :lol:

my mans hit the big 30 and everyone under 21 was a purse wearing fruit or "gender fluid autistic **** boy" :lol: as if they didn't exist when he was growing up or even prior to his arrival on this earth :lol:

A ***** named starboy can son no one ever!

****** really get they panties in a bunch when you dont wanna be down eith them....pull ya skirt down b

What my man's corey holcomb have to say about dude? Is it anything like the Stephen a smith slander? If so I need links because his SAS rants are must see.

I like when folk gang up to make you see things their way and it fails miserably...they dont understand aint nothing gonna change.....i stand by my comment that sotomayor going in on ratchet **** is cool with me.....i love the videos where he call out *******....dont like it...tough

You know a ***** in his feelings when he start replying to himself and post several times after saying he was done

mjlol.png

Im starting to think i mustve ****** one of these dudes girl the way they sweating me...im wondering how buddy know i got a scoop head now...lol

Why not post the video where he was talking about the broad drinking pee......them the vids i laugh at....i aint looking at everyone of this man videos......like i said going in on ratchet, no where did i say i stand for dude overall standpoint on black womenl...:smh:

Wait that Tommy dude is the sissy mayor he be talking about?

yep...the tommy cat talk reckless about black women...but some of the chicks deserve to be laughed at...i laugh at the weirdo/ratchet videos he does...i dont care for the speech videos. I know why folk dont like him, hell i don't like him but i damn sure laugh at the idiot videos....these cats can't admit some of them folk on the videos should be laughed at

yep...the tommy cat talk reckless about black women...but some of the chicks deserve to be laughed at...i laugh at the weirdo/ratchet videos he does...i dont care for the speech videos. I know why folk dont like him, hell i don't like him but i damn sure laugh at the idiot videos....these cats can't admit some of them folk on the videos should be laughed at

I don't care about chicks drinking piss or whatever you said he talks about. If he overall hates his own kind why would you check for any of his **** period? He's a self hating weirdo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom