***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I've only seen the BC interview from Tariq and I just peeped the video of Tommy talking about clapping Tariq a few years ago. I don't keep up with these dudes but it's funny seeing all the think pieces and vlogs that's been coming out that past few hours about this "altercation." They both came off like clowns but it seems nobody likes the Tommy *****. :lol:

Crispy the epitome of lame

how dude still has followers is beyond me.

He's pandering to a very niche audience. Black cornball weenie *** ****** that hate themselves and got no play from black women growing up so they grew to hate them.

There's ALOT of those out there.
Quite a few on NT too. 

Most def. They're a pretty big reason Lil Yatchy has a fanbase. One black GameStop employee putting all his white friends onto him has made him huge

police chief vlad didn't know what to do

he wanted it to continue and he wanted to call the cops I'm sure

wonder what he did with his award? lol

it's prolly on the mantle next to the belts

This is like saying Sheriff Clark makes good points.

555322240.gif

Exhibit A

"Tommy sotomoisture" and "makes a good point" should never belong in the same sentence

NT'ers been exposing themselves left and right this year.

I love it.

:rofl:

Y'all can't even front and act like those old ***** aren't being clowns though.

***** in their 40s. Walking around with fake wrestling belts...calling each other "crispy", and handing out Racoon awards....while recording it.

That's old ****** acting goofy for social media.

I dislike Tariq sometime because I feel like he often panders to his extreme audience and sometimes goes a little overboard. However dude is A1 when he discusses white supremacy and I will never knock anyone who puts their money and time where their mouth is like he does.

**** Tommy

Last edited:
I dislike Tariq sometime because I feel like he often panders to his extreme audience and sometimes goes a little overboard. However dude is A1 when he discusses white supremacy and I will never knock anyone who puts their money and time where their mouth is like he does.

**** Tommy

I share a similar sentiment.

However.....both those dude looked like clowns in THIS situation.

Dudes too grown to be acting like that.

Last edited:
That's not the point.

Yes they are "being" goofy but dude has been pointing out "old ******" in multiple threads ever since ****** started clowning his genderfluid autistic ****boy of a generation 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I read the comments in Tommy's response video and it's sad. Bunch of betas in there.

Thing I didn't like though was Tariq continuously calling him Crispy.

And people really need to leave Vlad alone, how did he get back in the good graces anyway, thought he got exposed and washed years ago.

IDK who looked more foolish, Tommy with all them damb belts or Tariq calling him crispy

Last edited:
I'm not mad at Tariq only because Tommy literally said he would kill the man if he ran up on him. So I can appreciate him running up on Tommy on video, presenting him with a **** train award, and calling him a b**** n**** with absolutely no reprocussions whatsoever :lol:

It was goofy but the exposure of his fraudulence is appreciated. I'm not mad at him.

Does Flesh Pitts bless general wit his "old _s FTL" routine as well ?

I can picture him in a thread about Bill Gates posting something along the lines of "this old n_ still on that Microsoft wave ? We off that"

Back
Top Bottom