***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Charlemagne is appreciated. Always good for some laughs and he speaks some truth too aside from roasting people. :lol:
My favorite radio host

This Tomi broad is ignorant as hell. She's the worst type cuz a bunch of foolish people will listen to her cuz she sounds "smart" and think what she's saying is the truth. I didn't even wanna listen to that but Corey Holcomb played it on his show and WENT IN on her. She really called the Panthers terrorist :lol: :smh: ... The Panthers were started to protect their people from the cops that were terrorizing black communities. America always wants criminalize black men that speak up and don't go along with the program.

The worst thing she said was "If cops stopped shooting black people there would still be problems in black communities". She just excusing police brutality.

Last edited:
This Tomi broad is ignorant as hell. She's the worst type cuz a bunch of foolish people will listen to her cuz she sounds "smart" and think what she's saying is the truth. I didn't even wanna listen to that but Corey Holcomb played it on his show and WENT IN on her. She really called the Panthers terrorist :lol: :smh: ... The Panthers were started to protect their people from the cops that were terrorizing black communities. America always wants criminalize black men that speak up and don't go along with the program.

The worst thing she said was "If cops stopped shooting black people there would still be problems in black communities". She just excusing police brutality.

Let's not forget that in her original response to Beyoncé, she said the Black Panthers were created to overthrow "WHITE DOMINANCE"...... :smh: :lol:.

I wouldn't call her the worst type, to be honest. She's definitely ignorant, and her platform allows her to spread that ignorance to a great many people. But, imo, the worst types are those that shy away, or flat out avoid the conversation all together. It's one thing to be ignorant, but discussing differing opinions is hardly ever a detrimental thing.

Is that the dude from Wild N Out

You got a link

Is that the dude from Wild N Out

You got a link

@1hr28 then they continue @1hr54

:lol:

Last edited:
Recent Brilliant Idiots episode discusses the Tomi Lahren thing and the made a lot of good points like how we need a Tomi Lahren because they bring a platform with an opinion and viewers with minds sharing these opinions and when you have a Charlemagne on her show dissenting, it helps not only expose the host to new information that could change their opinion and educate them and that of their audience as well. Even if 30% of her audience came away from that having learned something, it's a win.

Like Romany Malco said most people aren't looking for INFORMATION they're looking for AFFIRMATION. That goes for Right wing, Left wing and everything in between.

I know it sounds good to think that Tomi/CTG and others having a discussion will enlighten people but it's really naive.

Last edited:
I believe that 100%. A lot of people, if not all people at times, see someone do something that affirms their own set belief and they comet yelling "see! Told ya! See! He did it again right there that's him. Tat's what he does!"

But I also thinking those conversations need to be had because they do influence the way people think. The information people take in eventually shapes their ideas and thoughts if they expose themselves to it enough. Even though most people have a difficult time unshielding their pride and be willing to change their thoughts, the information and the conversations still need to be there. Otherwise nothing will ever change.

Last edited:
I be tryna give French some leeway
But nah I think dude is special
Simple questions it seems like he struggles to find answers
Like u can see his brain thinkin
I think I heard he was shot in the head so that could be a reason
But damn he be seeming slow

French made a solid point about most newer artists not having a lifestyle or a story(outside of the "struggle") It's the same way with basketball too. Personality is pretty much gone.

Reminds me of when dude on twitter said J cole is a 30 year old man rapping like he's home for thanksgiving during his first semester at college.

French made a solid point about most newer artists not having a lifestyle or a story(outside of the "struggle") It's the same way with basketball too. Personality is pretty much gone.

Reminds me of when dude on twitter said J cole is a 30 year old man rapping like he's home for thanksgiving during his first semester at college.

That makes no sense considering Cole is one of the mot introspective cats in rap, same with Kendrick... that's the reason they don't necessarily need huge singles to sell records. you know who these guys are what they stand for, how they grew up etc etc & most of that is due strictly to the music.

Last edited:

That makes no sense considering Cole is one of the mot introspective cats in rap, same with Kendrick... that's the reason they don't necessarily need huge singles to sell records. you know who these guys are what they stand for, how they grew up etc etc & most of that is due strictly to the music.
Well Cole no promotion thing was in a way a type of promotion
Not a big fan of cole
Like some music but never bought a cole album until then
Which I'm happy I did cause I like it
Also Kendrick is so hyped and over rated he is bound to sell
Tpab is trash

In that french interview he also mentioned that Kendrick is getting a push that "street" rappers don't get... and that's the furthest thing from the truth. The reason why street rappers ain't sellin as much is because quite honestly the rappers in that lane for the most part are interchangeable and don't offer any real insight into the streets outside of I'll shoot you, i moved this, i wear & drive this. street rap these days is extremely repetitive.

Back
Top Bottom