***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I mean the dude does have money though....... Definitely not Gotti or Envy money. Hell With that... He's probably the brokest one out of the 5 people there that we know.

Difference is. We know Dan Bilzerian is actually a millionaire.

This Blac Youngsta ***** is an expert at pretending to have money. I know a thousand Blac youngstas.
Like..........
I don't know this blac youngsta
Besides that Wells Fargo thing
I never heard of him in my life
But u just seem to be hatin
How he pretending if he counting it right there
Plus we know he got arrested for withdrawing HIS money

I mean none of us know what he got. I think some people take the flashy **** to serious. Dude probably is making a nice amount in show money off the south alone. Gotti showing him the blueprint and Gotti been getting big money on the low for years.

Last edited:
I hope all of Blac Youngsta's money is clean, or else he's doing it to himself and it's only a matter of time.... 

Maybe he got laundromats and **** and other businesses outside of rap. 

Funny dude though. He's entertaining enough to where all he needs is decent enough music to back it up and he's a star.

Like..........
I don't know this blac youngsta
Besides that Wells Fargo thing
I never heard of him in my life
But u just seem to be hatin
How he pretending if he counting it right there
Plus we know he got arrested for withdrawing HIS money

Let's think like logical adults for a second. If you have a general understanding of how musicians monetize their work, you'd know how extremely difficult it is to consistently do so. Especially without the monetary backing of a record company.

There is an infinite amount of aspiring musicians seeking to earn money. So those who reach levels where they are pulling in hundreds of thousands of dollars are fewer than those that aspire to. That said...those that do reach those levels are generally known to considerably large amounts of people, in multiple places.

Now...who here with a straight face can say that they 1) knew who Blac Youngsta was prior to his publicity stunts and/or 2) can prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that Blac Youngsta was one of the biggest independent rappers out there...?

Im sorry but you'd have to a complete ******* idiot to believe that this guy really lives the life he is portraying. The entire subculture he represents live on a principle of "fake it to you make it". We observe this every ******* day in real life. How many of us know or have relatives that probably have an Instagram name like "hunnidracks_bandzonme" or "Lilwop_daplug"...and they got like 5 mixtapes under their belt and have multiple photos holding wads of cash, or in a parked 08 745 with a lap full of double cups, a pound of kush and some xans. Meanwhile, you know in real life that same person lives no such life.

What they're doing, whether they know it or not, are using creative visualization to manifest these things into their reality. Which is why the ones that do breakthrough become "stars", and motivate the same crowd they rose above. Rinse and repeat.

Migos had a show rate of 5K back a few years ago when they first started buzzing crazy off YRN. You really think Blac Youngsta's music has reached the supply and demand levels to the point where he's pulling in show money in excess amounts of cash?

Like...be forreal. Step out of the "you hatin on ****** getting money, why you countin pockets" mentality for a second and exercise logic.

It's all an act. The ***** is funny as hell and i hope he wins but use your brain. We're having a conversation about Blac Youngsta. He accomplished what he intended to.

Im prepared for the "you hatin on ****** trying to shine" rebuttals
Young Dro
Boosie
Trae da truth
Paul wall
E-40
Are just a few artist who tour
Just predominantly in their region
And make $$$$$ off shows just in their region
Also even if he does pull in 5k a show
I'm sure he does shoes back to back to back
I dont know dude or ever heard of him
I'm a let him cook cause he made it out and the hood
And prolly never had money like that now

Last edited:
Young Dro
Boosie
Trae da truth
Paul wall
E-40
Are just a few artist who tour
Just predominantly in their region
And make $$$$$ off shows just in their region

Bruh...I don't think I suggested that there aren't such thing as successful independent rap artists...so what are you telling me right now? I'm simply questioning if Blac Youngsta is one of them.

You ****** buy into these personalities so much that you subconsciously become fanatics of them.

I even gave you slight metaphysics behind what he and others like are doing and have been doing since hip hop started...and ****** somehow still pulled "hate" away from that.

****** is ******ed. I know there's someone on here intellectually capable of understanding everything I said whether they agree with or not.
How do I buy into these personalities
I don't give 2 ***** about any of EM
They don't pay my bills
Ur just typing a lot about dudes money
Without any real facts to back it up
Just ur opinion
Which seems like hate

Let's think like logical adults for a second. If you have a general understanding of how musicians monetize their work, you'd know how extremely difficult it is to consistently do so. Especially without the monetary backing of a record company.

There is an infinite amount of aspiring musicians seeking to earn money. So those who reach levels where they are pulling in hundreds of thousands of dollars are fewer than those that aspire to. That said...those that do reach those levels are generally known to considerably large amounts of people, in multiple places.

Now...who here with a straight face can say that they 1) knew who Blac Youngsta was prior to his publicity stunts and/or 2) can prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that Blac Youngsta was one of the biggest independent rappers out there...?

Im sorry but you'd have to a complete ******* idiot to believe that this guy really lives the life he is portraying. The entire subculture he represents live on a principle of "fake it to you make it". We observe this every ******* day in real life. How many of us know or have relatives that probably have an Instagram name like "hunnidracks_bandzonme" or "Lilwop_daplug"...and they got like 5 mixtapes under their belt and have multiple photos holding wads of cash, or in a parked 08 745 with a lap full of double cups, a pound of kush and some xans. Meanwhile, you know in real life that same person lives no such life.

What they're doing, whether they know it or not, are using creative visualization to manifest these things into their reality. Which is why the ones that do breakthrough become "stars", and motivate the same crowd they rose above. Rinse and repeat.

Migos had a show rate of 5K back a few years ago when they first started buzzing crazy off YRN. You really think Blac Youngsta's music has reached the supply and demand levels to the point where he's pulling in show money in excess amounts of cash?

Like...be forreal. Step out of the "you hatin on ****** getting money, why you countin pockets" mentality for a second and exercise logic.

It's all an act. The ***** is funny as hell and i hope he wins but use your brain. We're having a conversation about Blac Youngsta. He accomplished what he intended to.

Im prepared for the "you hatin on ****** trying to shine" rebuttals

Bruh this might be the dumbest post I read on NT.

There are hundreds of rappers you never heard about or never will hear about who are making bank.

Helps that he also runs with one of the most successful rappers in the industry.

Jewelry game alone is well over 150k.

Just cuz u heard Migos were making 5k a show doesn't mean that was their only source of income.

I think the fact that yo gotti is promoting him means he has to have a little paper. Yo gotti isnt wasting his time on broke dudes with potential.. Theres a thousands dudes he could poster child for these media companies. 

Pretty sure a lot of rappers keep one foot in the streets (making money through illegal means) even after they make it.

Last edited:

:smh: Wow!

Skimmed around and couldn't sit through it she was getting on my nerves.

Glad Charlemagne got on that platform and was intelligent though.

She's 23 and I'm taking a wild guess to say never went out of her way to do any personal research on black history, so what can she tell me about the Black Panthers?

There are a lot of white folks who think like this too.

What if Drake comes out of nowhere with an Afro and made a pro-black song/album and really pissed them off? :lol:

She is annoying and best believe majority of white america thinks the way she does. I heard on the radio that police are going to protest Beyonce or something like that. All they want to spew is the ******** that the gov't told them about the BLack Panthers. They had an agenda like always, and the only way to get the public on their side is propaganda.

Baffles me how these people can speak out about something so stupid, but don't flinch when black kids are killed by cops...None of them gives a shiit about that.

i hate that people like her have a platform to talk her foolishness, must suck a mean pipe. 

I'm glad that they do. Makes it easier to spot those who are in agreement with them, and it takes away that false sense of security knowing they are out there. In certain states we don't get to witness **** like this on the regular. Social media has opened up a whole new world for us to see it up close and personal.

Can't stand those smh. Only thing worse is a bubble butt on the screen cap and when you click it, it's a fat Eric Cartman looking dude talking

Last edited:
They're discussing being on tinder and having FWB

You just want to complain like ALWAYS :lol: :smh: Most of the time you don't even watch the videos.

Last edited:
I think this is the first and only time I have been proud of Chatty

She's the typical representation of conservative white America. Republican and Faux News talking points are given to them, so often they think it's the truth. **** doing your own research and finding out what they say is true. The news wouldn't lie to them. It helps them brainwash and keep their supporters loyal every four years.

Back
Top Bottom