***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I pray I never have to watch one of those garbage O'Reilly factor type shows again.

People like Tomi piss me off, you cant speak on something you clearly know little about.

Calling the Black Panthers a terrorist organization. Does she know that the FBI said the same thing about MLK and the SCLC :smh:

One of these days BlackYoungsta gonna find out the hard way carrying around all that money isn't the best idea.

Gotti sitting there like "this *****" :lol:

Last edited:
Blac youngsta dude is OD corny
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
When he casually pulled out the money counter from his bag 
roll.gif

Meanwhile Gotti sitting there looking like "bruh..."

Respect the hustle but it's just cringeworthy and incredibly corny

I remember him from the interview but didn't remember his name to put it together with the Wells Fargo story. :stoneface: @ not actually explaining what happened

As corny as it was it I respect it. Most just count/throw the money around...this dude brought out the money counter. :rofl:

"I took my talents to Bank of America" :lol:

People are so stupid...when white dudes like Dan Dilzerian post stacks of money or just stunt you never hear ****/ignorant etc

People are just simple and believe what they see on the surface

They throw out names like Bill Gates because he dresses simply etc....not knowing Gates has a room with a trampoline floor in his house and a multiple garages with room for 23 cars. Dude imports sand from the Caribbean every year to his beach.

People only get mad when rich people flaunt because they can't do it. They want people with more than them to hide it all and pretend they live the same way they do so they don't have to feel insecure.

A trampoline floor sounds incredible though. Those indoor trampoline parks are ridiculously fun. I'd put one in my house.

Fam, Gotti just let homie walk out the hotel with a damn money counter.. Gotti look like he had no idea what was in that bag. Gottie should put his lil homie on game

You just named 3 dumpsters, so she fits right in

if she fit right in yall woulda peep'd da interview cause yall peep'd da other dumpsters interviews, but da fact that yall didn't means shes a pure angel just waiting for a papi to touch down and finesse in da virgin mary box.

Back
Top Bottom