***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

U had an admirer at the NT summit today :lol:
He thought u were FIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!
Lemme know if u want me to hook that up

he could've made himself known before my bday and vday :rolleyes

That's where I first saw her they had a YT channel.

For me that's what's good about social media/ certain podcasts, YT channels etc...it's a peek inside the abyss that is the female mind. A lot of women have a similar story/life and think the same exact way she does

The irony is that she's more comfortable writing books and making videos than talking to the actual people in her life...

If I had to guess the main reason is to get views and she's a freak

She is seriously off though.

A lot of people that do youtube don't do well with people in real life. They all claim to have social anxiety and all kinds of other stuff that hinders their social interaction. As much as I enjoy youtube I find a lot of them to be weirdos. I didn't watch the first vid. I skipped around but didn't really care what she was talking about.

You have odd taste when it comes to what you watch/listen to. But i'm not getting into that.

Most of that is BS way too many blame their shortcomings on depression, anxiety, etc it's disrespectful to the people who really have these issues.

Aint nothing wrong with her socially from what I see...she CHOOSES not to open up or talk to these dudes. Same way most men/women do :lol:

Like you don't meet/interact with weirdo's everyday you follow them on twitter and I know some were at that meetup

^ of course, you aint even make it to da point she starts with da crying/rambling/ soulmate/life partner ******* :x (lucky you)

her two friends from that shameless maya nonsense tho :wow: :evil:

Last edited:
I have no idea who that chick is in that vid talking about soulmates, but she's definitely missing some marbles. :lol:

She's bad tho.

she might be crazy but it's nothing I haven't dealt with before

I'd go raw in Shannon, I got the fluid hips and my pull out game A1 :pimp:

Last edited:
thot radio is a thing now? we need to do better and stop giving these O's a platform 
mean.gif

Yeah I ain't even clicking that video
Seems like a lot of dumb **** gonna come out her mouth
Just from that smile

yall can give kat stacks, cardi b, and shannon b a shot but bae aint worth it? :rolleyes

and she's an actual model, not just on ig which she discusses.

let baby girl promote the movie she in.

Last edited:
I skipped around. This must be her first radio interview. She seemed nervous she wouldn't make eye contact and was fidgeting.

I don't care what she was talking about though. I don't really like Hot interviews. I usually skip them.

I'd probably watch whatever movie she's in. I like bad acted black movies. A guilty pleasure of mine.

Skimmed around and couldn't sit through it she was getting on my nerves.

Glad Charlemagne got on that platform and was intelligent though.

She's 23 and I'm taking a wild guess to say never went out of her way to do any personal research on black history, so what can she tell me about the Black Panthers?

There are a lot of white folks who think like this too.

What if Drake comes out of nowhere with an Afro and made a pro-black song/album and really pissed them off? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom