***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

physically she's very attractive. No denying that
laugh.gif

Not sure why so much hate for Cardi. She's a typical hood rat. Fun, honest, annoying, and has sex appeal. Nothing new here nor any reason for Jimmy Russle to come out.

Last edited:
How can Cardi B be bad for the culture? First of all, what culture? stripper culture? How can it be any worse?

Cardi B can get it. I'd turn her around and let off a couple times.

I still can't believe that's her actual voice. :x Her management isn't telling her to keep that voice?! I hope it's an act.

I actually like this interview. The Breakfast Club asked her alot of good questions. I was happy to hear the she wouldnt have children until her life is straight and everything is in order.

DJ Self seems like the jolliest guy in the world. :lol:

Shorty is disgusting
Maybe I'm just getting older or something. I just hit 30. I can't really just gawk at every female with big plastic ******* and a big plastic ***. And if a chick carries herself like this broad...it's even more of a turn off.

And yes...that goes for a chick that I'd just **** too. If I can't vibe w/ a chick...I ain't really trying to **** anyway.

Exactly. Like why the hell would I want to entertain this chick? She's a straight up clown. Straight waste of time. I don't want the conversation leading up to sex with her and I don't want the conversation after sex.

Exactly. Like why the hell would I want to entertain this chick? She's a straight up clown. Straight waste of time. I don't want the conversation leading up to sex with her and I don't want the conversation after sex.
These the type of chicks that as soon as you come down from the nut...you instantly want them to disappear and question was it worth it in the first place.

sdkvapsdvjkasdlvjspdvjpasdvj @ her voice

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yea I had to turn this off....**** seeing how her body look like...this ***** sound straight up SLOW

edit: AND YEE IS A ******* CLOWN FOR TALKING DOWN HIGHER EDUCATION AFTER THAT RILEY SOUNDING BROAD ENCOURAGED IT

Last edited:
That cardi chick might be legit slow ...I remember back in school there was a few chicks that were decent looking but you could tell they were not all there mentally , they never stood a chance with the savages :lol: :smh:

I'd **** her *shrug* I want the head tho she seem like she know how to get the job done fast.

These the type of chicks that as soon as you come down from the nut...you instantly want them to disappear and question was it worth it in the first place.

Man what. Got a 20 year old chick I hit recently that's like this :smh:. Physically, she's on point. But annoying AF. Absolute bird. Definitely not worth it. But Henny and nudes randomly being sent to you can lead you to this. Wish their was a Goku like instant transmission for chicks like this :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom