***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Remember guys everyone has different taste. Cardi is not a chick I would personally mess with, but if she pushed me in the bathroom and started going down on me I'm going to be like cool. 

But there's no one I'd ever want to be associated with that female. 

Sp both side are right, she trash to most, but doable to some. That's pretty much how life works. 

That cardi chick might be legit slow ...I remember back in school there was a few chicks that were decent looking but you could tell they were not all there mentally , they never stood a chance with the savages :lol: :smh:
Yup starting to get that vibe. Steve Nash pass on this broad

Exactly. Like why the hell would I want to entertain this chick? She's a straight up clown. Straight waste of time. I don't want the conversation leading up to sex with her and I don't want the conversation after sex.

These the type of chicks that as soon as you come down from the nut...you instantly want them to disappear and question was it worth it in the first place.
View media item 1830290exactly.

This is a come up for Cardi

But how in the hell does DJ Self benefit from this? This is a bad look for him

I seen safaree aka scafbeezy aka Nikki ex bc was on the breakfast club
I seen him post it on Monday
Where that vid at breakfast club bot
U gotta stop slacking with the vids

She sounds like that NPC on grand theft that you hear while walking down the street and unload the rocket launcher on.

Shorty a real life 2 star warning level provoker

C murder
Young buck
The suicide dude
Rocko
Shannon
I feel like I'm forgetting one

Man what. Got a 20 year old chick I hit recently that's like this
mean.gif
. Physically, she's on point. But annoying AF. Absolute bird. Definitely not worth it. But Henny and nudes randomly being sent to you can lead you to this. Wish their was a Goku like instant transmission for chicks like this
laugh.gif
HAHAHAHA
roll.gif
 . I've never gotten with a chick like that , but there are a many I almost went after.

Last edited:
If Monica was a kardashian she would be labeled a ***

Just had this talk with someone after going to her show last week. I said she been around for sure. Random athletes and producers we don't know about. In the studio feeling real emotional and letting it go.

Ijs when ye cuffed her up nters were all "ewww he cuffed a ****, her body count this that". Shannon brown got that quick pass.

Not comparable really. You got a chick like Kim K that was tipping off paparazzi's to low key movie dates with Nick Lache in order to become famous...then profiting off a sex tape...and running thru athletes, rappers and ball players...

To Monica, whose been a talented R&B singer since 14...and happened to grow up in the spotlight. Monica been around since like 1993. If all you can do is name 4 dudes she's been with (including one she's married too), then she's done ok.

Agree with Wavy. Monica's been around for a long time. Realistically speaking, 4 or 5 dudes is a respectable number for a woman. Especially one that's a little older. Can't knock her body count or compare it to Kim K. All of her bodies (famous ones) were racked up within the past 10 years or so.

C murder
Young buck
The suicide dude
Rocko
Shannon
I feel like I'm forgetting one

Usher too I believe...But you know these ****** love to pick and choose on subjects like these. It's never the same ho qualifications across the board. I don't consider either one of them to be ****** but for yall cats that do, it's not a big difference between the two besides Kim K having a sex tape...

Bodies are bodies. How many bodies can we confirm kim has not assume. I don't judge neither one but dudes quick to call one a ***** and the other wifey material, just pointing that out. Is kim a talentless attention *****? Yea but u go to general and all dudes point out is the bodies like others don't have em.

Back
Top Bottom