***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Wasn't there some story that Monica was writing C-Murder in jail a while ago? Idk how true it was, but it did make me wonder about her...

Regardless of the circumstances around it...who takes up for a Kardashian?

IDC if Monica boned the entire NBA...no way am I getting ready to center my argument around the defense of anyone in the Kardashian family.

Last edited:
I dont think anyone is defending the Kardashians. He was just saying some people dont get the same treatment for having multiple partners while others do. Like the Badu thing last week.

That would be correct if the number of "partners" was the sole reason why people formulate negative opinions on Kim Kardashian. But it isn't.

And again...no way am I using her as an example to point out some double standard.

Last edited:
I dont have a horse in this race but Kim hasn't done anything that millions of females in this world do everyday. Now is it right or wrong? Idc tbh but the only difference is her momma is the real OG and they get paid because of it.

:lol:

Again, girls like Kim sleep with dudes and get in relationships for a come up and to stay famous. Monica and Badu are famous for their talent. Kim, Amber, Draya, these girls are basically selling p**** on a higher scale.

Bodies are bodies. How many bodies can we confirm kim has not assume

5 dudes over a period of time isn't the same and 5 dudes at once or a train.

If Monica was a kardashian she would be labeled a ***

Nah people like her and she can sing. For the most part talent and personality get people passes.

No other scenario would Badu get a pass for having multiple kids by multiple rappers

If you really think about it aside from the talent/personality the only time people mention Badu is for having magical A+ box or her butt after we saw what he was hiding back there :lol:

Last edited:
Badu is a modern old thatthat can sing. They like to gas her but the only difference between her and keshia in the hood is a voice. Dudes be in tay telling dudes to stay away from females with 3 different bbaby'sfathers and praise her average old good music making ***. Y'allconfusing the nt youth

That's confusing the youth putting a Kardashian and Monica in the same boat lol. You gotta understand girls gon have sex. They gon have sex, they gon have kids but if the only reason they're famous is cuz of who smashed 'em or a sextape they're not the same as a singer or a actress who actually put the work in. If all they got to offer is sex or the fantasy of it they a h**.

Last edited:
So a woman is only a ho if she can't sing or dance? ...Being a ho can't be your only talent [emoji]128221[/emoji] got it.

So a woman is only a ho if she can't sing or dance? ...Being a ho can't be your only talent [emoji]128221[/emoji] got it.

You missed the point. We don't know the exact body count of none of these chicks but we do know why they're famous. If your claim to fame is bussin it open, you a h**.

Last edited:
Her claim to fame was having sex with her bf tho. Made millions off of it and the media can't get enough of her and her families life. If u can sing u can jump from **** to **** or pop out 3 kids by 3 different men and be praised. Idc about Nome of them chicks but I hear some crazy ****. Now khloe is a ho too according to my IG followers.

Her claim to fame was having sex with her bf tho. Made millions off of it and the media can't get enough of her and her families life. If u can sing u can jump from **** to **** or pop out 3 kids by 3 different men and be praised. Idc about Nome of them chicks but I hear some crazy ****. Now khloe is a ho too according to my IG followers.
Would they be considered **** if they were smashing nothin but white men?

This guy needs a tv show or a podcast asap.
laugh.gif
KIMKARDASHIAN.jpg

You missed the point. We don't know the exact body count of none of these chicks but we do know why they're famous. If your claim to fame is bussin it open, you a h**.

Ray J is my dawg but that ***** is hardly an A list celebrity...Kim K at this point is and has been for a while. She's a reality TV star..I'm saying that to say that can't really be her claim to fame because if that was all she was known for she would have washed away with the rest of the ******* who had Sextapes out here. She had to be somebody before The tape for it to have even mattered and she's gotten bigger and bigger, and nobody hardly mentions the tape. The only ppl it seem that really hate on the Kardashians are black women and dudes who think like black women, because like comptonprince comptonprince was getting at, it seem like they get hated on because of their race and the race of the men they deal with.

Ray J is my dawg but that ***** is hardly an A list celebrity...Kim K at this point is and has been for a while. She's a reality TV star..I'm saying that to say that can't really be her claim to fame because if that was all she was known for she would have washed away with the rest of the ******* who had Sextapes out here. She had to be somebody before The tape for it to have even mattered and she's gotten bigger and bigger, and nobody hardly mentions the tape. The only ppl it seem that really hate on the Kardashians are black women and dudes who think like black women, because like @ComptonPrince was getting at, it seem like they get hated on because of their race and the race of the men they deal with.
Exactly Kourtney is the only one that has avoided the Hate IMO cause she don't fool with Black Men at least not in the public eye...YET

Yet Scott is the worse kinda dude you could possibly be with Lol 

Lol so now black women are the source of the Kardashian hate. Incredible.

You can go on a Russian message board or the comments section of the daily mail Uk right now and find people who want them to fade into oblivion.

But hey...maybe they think like black women too

We really gon say the sextape ain't make her hot? :lol: Ray J ain't a superstar but EVERYBODY was talking about that tape and wondering who the girl was.

And the white media are the people that worship them. Most black folks are not in love with them. We used to girls with a phat *** and curves.

Back
Top Bottom