***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Writing something like this gets the point across. I checked out march madness, **** was cool. His voice waves just sound mad un-syncopated and my ears cant take it. But I listened, the fact dude started of with some islam **** was dope, and the back drop of black deconstruction, i finally saw something.. I'm going to check out some of the other tracks, but my ears still hate the way he sounds. 

I'm glad that you at least took time to dig a Lil deeper. If I had to recommend some future tracks to truly get him, I'd say play:

Codeine Crazy
My Savages
Hardly
Throw Away (especially the 2nd verse)
Percocet and stripper joint
Blood on the money
Collosal
Where I came from
56 Nights
Just like Bruddas

There's a lot of content and vulnerability there.

Knuck if you buck Wayne
Swag surfing Wayne

Don't matter to me

Honestly any 06-11 Wayne would have done justice

Re-read this. Just realized that you were saying Wayne old Wayne would've killed March Madness. And I agree. My bad. Just don't think he'd debo it like he did "sky is the limit", "knuck if you buck" or "down and out".

People literally forgot Sky is the limit is Mike jones song because of what Wayne did to it :lol:

I feel you.

^ you can add that "what I call her" lil brother track to that list as well.

dude OWNED that...

Killed it. Dedication 1 is my favorite Wayne tape. That was on D2 though right?

"Or should I just call her ****" :lol:

Little Brother is legendary though. Was bumping "The Minstrel Show" the other day. Pure flames.

Last edited:
I can't imagine anyone else on the March Madness beat. That **** would be straight disrespect in my book. Leave greatness alone.

Real **** u give anybody else that beat and it wouldn't be a great song, just a great beat.

Ya'll just proved, that it's all about the beats, when it comes to future "I don't want anyone else to hop on that beat, it would be disrespectful" :rofl: :rofl:

Instrumental rappers :rofl:

Ya'll just proved, that it's all about the beats, when it comes to future "I don't want anyone else to hop on that beat, it would be disrespectful" :rofl: :rofl:

This post kinda doesn't make sense, as based on what you said, it would be the opposite. If you did want anybody on s certain beat, its clearly the best people are paying attention to.

This post kinda doesn't make sense, as based on what you said, it would be the opposite. If you did want anybody on s certain beat, its clearly the best people are paying attention to.

Yeah that **** he said is backwards. If it was all about the beats then anybody could do it.

You're not quite understanding. Wavy, and a few others have praised Future's lyrics, or say, lyrics are not important. It has nothing to do with other musicians hopping on the song.

Pretty much means they could listen to an instrumental of "March Madeness" with nobody rapping on it, and it would be fine. Which would make Future obsolete. Future's beats override any of his words.

I'm glad I'm not bugging.

It's wild fam dudes are really out here acting like dude is a stand out, dont get me wrong he's got some catchy joints and some hot beats but this guy isn't some generational talent, and truthfully most of his **** is interchangeable it all sounds the same

"it all sound the same" = ive been hearing the same songs on the radio over & over.... that's the only thing that can make sense... **** couldn't sound more different

"it all sound the same" = ive been hearing the same songs on the radio over & over.... that's the only thing that can make sense... **** couldn't sound more different

Right. Like you can't tell me Percocet and stripper joint, sounds like Commas. Or Codeine Crazy sounds like Trap *****.

They'll hear what they want though.... :lol:

I said MOST ....but whatever you wanna run with.

Dude is a one trick mumbling pony don't get mad at me because I'm not blindly praising dude because complex says its the cool thing to do like you boys.

Back
Top Bottom