***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

"it all sound the same" = ive been hearing the same songs on the radio over & over.... that's the only thing that can make sense... **** couldn't sound more different

I said MOST ....but whatever you wanna run with.

Dude is a one trick mumbling pony don't get mad at me because I'm not blindly praising dude because complex says its the cool thing to do like you boys.

nah YOU did say most but MOST say ALL

whos listening to complex...when do they actually talk about music dawg? the hell?

where is the blind praise... aint nobody pumping a basement artist, hes been cracking grd,triples & hr's all year cash

Last edited:

whos listening to complex...when do they actually talk about music dawg? the hell?

where is the blind praise... aint nobody pumping a basement artist, hes been cracking grd,triples & hr's all year cash

Complex is one of the main sources pumping garabage rap to the masses i just used them as point.

I just think dude is getting way too much love for making music about nothing with no bars.

I enjoy A LOT of his songs but dude is what he is, a below average rapper with music about some nonsense and there is a place for that but to see dude being pushed to the front of the culture this year, I can't co-sign.

Future don't make music for snitch ******

What about corny internet gangsters?

He did songs with Rich Homie Quan, who did time for a home invasion...

Po Hustling

Petty thief who got yoked

Future make music for scammers, check boys, and junkies, chics on generational section-8, and dudes who can't read

Last edited:

Complex is one of the main sources pumping garabage rap to the masses i just used them as point.

I just think dude is getting way too much love for making music about nothing with no bars.

I enjoy A LOT of his songs but dude is what he is, a below average rapper with music about some nonsense and there is a place for that but to see dude being pushed to the front of the culture this year, I can't co-sign.

What about corny internet gangsters?

complex aint nothing but a glorified wshh imo they not putting me on no music

NO bars/content? nah cant agree w/ that at all

he IS a average rapper but hes putting out good **** while the rest of the "game" is watching aside from the few names we already rattled off(k dot, cole, asap)

***** said give me the best bar [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] ****** like u are the reason Lil Wayne raps the way he do. The URL thread is that way bar man. [emoji]128045[/emoji]

So give me the best bar off the album....

Or a song with some real substance?

Ughhh...been thru this is the Hopsin thread :lol:. Even posted some songs and bars here. I'm pretty much done explaining the appeal. It's just not for everybody. And that's ok. If you haven't heard "Codeine Crazy", "My Savages","Blood on the money", "56 Nights", "Percocet and stripper", "Colossal", "where I came from", "just like bruddas"....and can't see what he's talking about....it's just not for you.

He's not going to give you a whole bunch of "substance" bars like Kendrick....it's more internal. Most of it is self regret, self medication, and survivors remorse.

Lil wayne?

**** you talking about?

Dude said future has bars and content and I asked for examples and then you acted like a groupie.

What about me requesting examples triggered you're caping I'm not sure.

You trying too hard.

Ughhh...been thru this is the Hopsin thread :lol:. Even posted some songs and bars here. I'm pretty much done explaining the appeal. It's just not for everybody. And that's ok. If you haven't heard "Codeine Crazy", "My Savages","Blood on the money", "56 Nights", "Percocet and stripper", "Colossal", "where I came from", "just like bruddas"....and can't see what he's talking about....it's just not for you.

He's not going to give you a whole bunch of "substance" bars like Kendrick....it's more internal. Most of it is self regret, self medication, and survivors remorse.

So uhhh basically no bars and no real content other than him mumbling about being a junkie who made it out? Ok.

So uhhh basically no bars and no real content other than him mumbling about being a junkie who made it out? Ok.
giphy.gif

View media item 1729252

***** you have a blink 182 avy if you dont sit your dumb *** down.

You mad we not for the mumble raps up here?

A ***** with a blink 182 avy got you in here sounding like you're on the verge of a melt down. You sound soft.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom