***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Exactly.

Even when I think of the Hitmen, a few names hit me before I get to Puff.

D-Dot+Amen-Ra
Steebie
6 July

etc.
pimp.gif

Exactly.

Even when I think of the Hitmen, a few names hit me before I get to Puff.

D-Dot+Amen-Ra
Steebie
6 July

etc.

It's funny cuz I love the American Gangster album and Puffs name is everywhere under producer along with Sean C & LV. I'm still tryna figure out what the hell Puff actually does. :lol:

I think kanye just transcended the producer area and rapper area.. No I.D. kanyes mentor still does sole producing, Jay does business and still raps, cudi does both producing and rapping and runs his own label, kanye has moved on to fashion, like andre i feel music is kanyes secondary thing now, but he still wants to stay relevant in the filed so he just has his idea that he gives to writers and they put in into lyrics sometimes, just how jay z didn't write decoded, or pharell didn't write his book, and etc.. its just what you do when your hot and busy. I do understand that does implicate him for not caring that much anymore, which is most likely true. But it is what it is... If drake doesn't write he doesn't write, people just want a hot song. The artist still lets you know how they want it constructed down to the T... 

I don't know anyone who has Puff on their list of legendary producers.

The Hitmen are legends but I'm assuming Puff had a hand in the sequencing and overall vibe of those BIG albums, American Gangster, etc.

If someone else was responsible and he was debo'ing credit my bad.

But the point still stands, making a beat and being a producer are two completely different things.

I think kanye just transcended the producer area and rapper area.. No I.D. kanyes mentor still does sole producing, Jay does business and still raps, cudi does both producing and rapping and runs his own label, kanye has moved on to fashion, like andre i feel music is kanyes secondary thing now, but he still wants to stay relevant in the filed so he just has his idea that he gives to writers and they put in into lyrics sometimes, just how jay z didn't write decoded, or pharell didn't write his book, and etc.. its just what you do when your hot and busy. I do understand that does implicate him for not caring that much anymore, which is most likely true. But it is what it is... If drake doesn't write he doesn't write, people just want a hot song. The artist still lets you know how they want it constructed down to the T... 

No I.D. is Executive VP of A+R at Def Jam and has his own label as well.

Michael Bivins stopped aging at about 29 years old. Still looks mad young!

That melanin :pimp:

But he's right about how we label artists that aren't of the current generation, and it's annoying and said. Madonna, U2, Aerosmith, they can do music and it'd be great. BBD, N.E., etc. they're considered "old school" and don't get the push until something makes them "relevant" again e.g. Next and that Vine

Sinbad spit everything real.

People do get mad at the truth. So many "Instagram models" I know and they get mad and stressed when dudes are "thirsty" and even more mad when they get called out for their lack of talent and that people only follow them for their free amateur pr0n pics.

Sinbad spit everything real.

People do get mad at the truth. So many "Instagram models" I know and they get mad and stressed when dudes are "thirsty" and even more mad when they get called out for their lack of talent and that people only follow them for their free amateur pr0n pics.

Word , what is their end game , to get knocked up by someone famous and try to cash out off of it ?

Word , what is their end game , to get knocked up by someone famous and try to cash out off of it ?

Stripper and an IG model goals are to end up like Blacc Chyna or Amber Rose or Ross' fiancé. Kim K is a pipe dream. Basically, find a sucker to wife them. Finance them. Maybe a lingerie or lipstick line. Then turn into a "host"...and eventually have a baby by one of them.

I personally know a stripper chick that said this :lol:

Stripper and an IG model goals are to end up like Blacc Chyna or Amber Rose or Ross' fiancé. Kim K is a pipe dream. Basically, find a sucker to wife them. Finance them. Maybe a lingerie or lipstick line. Then turn into a "host"...and eventually have a baby by one of them.

I personally know a stripper chick that said this :lol:

Facts :smh:

But isn't Kim k out of the question cuz didn't she already have bread? And was pretty much already famous

There are literally Amber roses and chynas all over your city...hell there are way badder just waiting to be chose

Last edited:
Facts :smh:

But isn't Kim k out of the question cuz didn't she already have bread? And was pretty much already famous

Somebody said some mind blowing ****about how Kim K came full circle from being considere a shone, to a respectable Hollywood woman...with literally no real talent :lol:. Like she legit wiped her h0-ness away.

Her first taste of fame was thru Nich Lache. He and she admit to a story about how she called paparazzi to come to a low key movie date. From there, she was famous for hanging with Paris Hilton, then Ray J hit...and Kim K was born.

Back
Top Bottom