***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Facts :smh:

But isn't Kim k out of the question cuz didn't she already have bread? And was pretty much already famous

Somebody said some mind blowing ****about how Kim K came full circle from being considere a shone, to a respectable Hollywood woman...with literally no real talent :lol:. Like she legit wiped her h0-ness away.

Her first taste of fame was thru Nich Lache. He and she admit to a story about how she called paparazzi to come to a low key movie date. From there, she was famous for hanging with Paris Hilton, then Ray J hit...and Kim K was born.

Still can't believe a chick who Paris once referred to as her maid is so loaded with fame and money now :lol: I always said Ray J should have a percentage of her empire. Kris Jenner is the biggest pimp out of the whole fam. She set them up for years down the line.

"I guess his kidneys failed"

[emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]

Word , what is their end game , to get knocked up by someone famous and try to cash out off of it ?

Stripper and an IG model goals are to end up like Blacc Chyna or Amber Rose or Ross' fiancé. Kim K is a pipe dream. Basically, find a sucker to wife them. Finance them. Maybe a lingerie or lipstick line. Then turn into a "host"...and eventually have a baby by one of them.

I personally know a stripper chick that said this :lol:

That is 100% fax right there. Country to country, it's the exact same formula these broads are pushing.

False all manufactured..the before and after pics are floating around. Fat transfer is definitely present along with the typical A/B.

Check her instagram, she has pics from high school with her gluteus maximus

Back
Top Bottom