***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

gotta check out that Desus and Mero interview.  Man I still salty they don't do the podcast anymore, but i'm guessing it's because they started getting tons of opportunities from it

gotta check out that Desus and Mero interview.  Man I still salty they don't do the podcast anymore, but i'm guessing it's because they started getting tons of opportunities from it

Desus said on another pod they're trying to bring it back but on another network...he kinda hinted it could be Loud Speakers but i'm not sure if he was joking or not...

either way I hope it comes back but listening to old episodes Mero was annoying and Desus echo...i don't dislike him but he's much more likable without Desus

Now that he and shorty broke up, he is able to visit the breakfast club now? I wonder if Wayne will be up there soon as well since him and Birdman are separating.

Future interview was straight.....

Its cool to see him acknowledge that this is the biggest moment of his career.

I often wonder if situations like this fly over an artist head but it seems like he knows where he is coming from and where he wants to go.

CDG: You move like a drug dealer Future

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yee posted a picture on IG with Method Man like two days ago in front of the power 105.1 wall. I was amped thinking he came on the show, but havent seen an interview yet. I know he did Hot 97 a little while ago, he and Yee have history so I wonder why he hasn't come on yet.

Yee posted a picture on IG with Method Man like two days ago in front of the power 105.1 wall. I was amped thinking he came on the show, but havent seen an interview yet. I know he did Hot 97 a little while ago, he and Yee have history so I wonder why he hasn't come on yet.

Probably because he has nothing to talk about or promote so they can just throw it up at any time.

Probably because he has nothing to talk about or promote so they can just throw it up at any time.

Coulda swore he had an album coming soon, Meth Lab I think it's called.

Tyrese interview was nice. Transparent and lack of political correctness, somebody needed to say what he said and I'm glad he said it.

I noticed awhile back the interviews have a odd schedule...I've seen them get posted 2 or so weeks after they were recorded or whatever.

It's even worse with places like This is 50....like MONTHS later kinda defeats the point promo wise.

No sure how but Tyrese manages to more more corny every year

Idk how to embed IG vids

View media item 1632534

"it aint about antics"
*Does antics on subway and with homeless woman to bring attention to his album*

lulz.

I don't know about all this other **** but the vid of tyrese getting on the bus with a can of coke and singing was kinda cool

I don't know about all this other **** but the vid of tyrese getting on the bus with a can of coke and singing was kinda cool

I only liked it because it was the way we were introduced to him. Back in the 90's cocacola did a commercial with him singing on the bus. That was a nice touch, and a good look.

Last edited:
The indie album is pretty good. Some solid tracks on there.. Bringing back the old feel, we have a lot of pop r&b now.. 

I'm glad he spoke on radio, and how urban radio is playing Sam Smith, Robin Thicke and Justin, but it's not reciprocated.

You had the BET Awards have Robin Thicke involved, but you have other awards shows with no black artist involved.

It's one of the problems I had with Iggy. She had air ball after air ball when she first came out before she made a shot. Established artist barely get that today. And the reason why she can't get people to buy tickets for her show? Her beginning wasn't organic to develop a devoted fanbase.

I'm glad he spoke on radio, and how urban radio is playing Sam Smith, Robin Thicke and Justin, but it's not reciprocated.

You had the BET Awards have Robin Thicke involved, but you have other awards shows with no black artist involved.

It's one of the problems I had with Iggy. She had air ball after air ball when she first came out before she made a shot. Established artist barely get that today. And the reason why she can't get people to buy tickets for her show? Her beginning wasn't organic to develop a devoted fanbase.

None of this stuff is owned by Blacks, so its not surprising Whites can dominate both sides of the fence, without the support of people of the "culture".

I'm watching the ty interview now. I did not know the album did so well. Thats dope.. 

Who you guys got? Miguel of Frank O? 

Frank O is a much better writer and probably more versatile

Miguel is more experimental/new school

I like frank O more for an album. But Miguel will probably give you a hit or smash

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom