***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

It's one of the problems I had with Iggy. She had air ball after air ball when she first came out before she made a shot. Established artist barely get that today. And the reason why she can't get people to buy tickets for her show? Her beginning wasn't organic to develop a devoted fanbase.

True. It seems like once she got a song that started to pop the machine started pushing her like she was a female Eminem.

The Future interview was funny. He shut down Chatty early to let him know it wasn't going to be none of his usual antics.

How when they talked about Ciara damn there three quarters of the interview?

He didn't care about the Ciara questions. I'm referring to Chatty's snide and slick comments. I'm talking about when Future referred to Chatty's comments about his albums. He said your words didn't matter then and they don't matter now. Chatty test you to see what he can get away with and then continues down that path.

Charlemagne was tryna get my ***** to incriminate himself on multiple occasions in that interview. :lol:

Last edited:
It's crazy I have How High on VHS... came out 14+ years ago :smh:

He should have been in more movies or bigger roles....he's done more TV work than I realized :smokin

Just had a chance to watch this interview...this was a damn good interview....homie kept it 100 the whole way through...

Tyrese's was cool but a little too much at times. Repeating the same **** over and over.

His album is great though. I bought it and it's one of my favorite CDs this year.

Tyrese's was cool but a little too much at times. Repeating the same **** over and over.

His album is great though. I bought it and it's one of my favorite CDs this year.

That's media coaching. Interviews you're basically supposed to have 3 main points, and repeat them throughout so it sticks with the masses. It's also important for people who catch the interview from the beginning, or tune in only in the middle or towards the end.

Tyrese knew EXACTLY what he was doing repeating himself.

I'm going to have to check out that album.

He kind of touched on this topic last time he was here. This time it was annoying. Just the same **** over and over. It's real R&B, buy it and people will follow. That's not true. R&B doesn't sell anymore but there have been a couple to sell well. Tyrese sold records because he's more than an R&B artist. He's in movies and has celebrity friends plugging this. Either way, I bought the album and I'm a fan of it. Happy he was number one because it is real R&B but he's not gonna make others follow.

She the only reason I was listening to Rickey Smiley show. I guess I will find out why she not there anymore from this interview

Back
Top Bottom