***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I don't listen to local radio anymore but damn Trae still banned from 97.9 smh

Glad we have competition now with 93.7.

I don't listen to local radio anymore but damn Trae still banned from 97.9 smh

Glad we have competition now with 93.7.
Why was he banned in the first place :nerd:
there was a shooting that happened on trae day a few years back. He got on the radio to explain how he doesn't condone violence. One of the radio personality blamed him for the shooting. Trae dissed them on a tape. He got banned and a few radio personalities got fired from the station for playing his music. Real messy situation.

Last edited:
Why was he banned in the first place :nerd:

some wack dj claimed he was responsible for a shooting that happened during "Trae Day"...

he went off on her and i guess she had enough pull to subsequently get him banned from the only hip hop station in Houston at the time..he's still banned but we have another hip hop station

http://www.houstonpress.com/music/five-spot-did-nnete-have-trae-banned-from-979-the-boxx-6762672

fat chick...couldn't stand her...

View media item 1622448

I finally listened to the Meek interview.

I really hate Chatty. Dude talks a lot of ish about people on the radio and on his podcast and then took out his pom poms cheerleading, like how dare Joe talk about someone else. Dawg, that's all you do. If Yee didn't say anything about podcast I don't think he would have even spoken up.

Meek mentioned dudes in the hood not knowing what a podcast was, but then defended a sky dweller.

I see what dude was saying earlier also. Not sure if it was this topic. Meek did the we can't talk about cops killing black people, because we kill each other spiel. As if they aren't two separate things. As if there aren't community activist across the country trying to help these kids. As if cops aren't supposed to protect and serve and not be just like the criminals. If you turn a blind eye to them killing us, do you think they're going to stop or respect you? And to top it off, his music isn't trying to uplift AT ALL. Oh wait, he's trying to inspire you by showing you how much money he has.

Ma ***** **** what cha say ain't no mo play in GA.....WE READY!!!!

Crunk need 2 come back

Last edited:
Pastor Troy is so underrated
mean.gif
mannnnnnnnnnnn

Back
Top Bottom