***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Prolly siding with Nicki
Remember she mad cause they interviews lil Kim
So I guess he tryna be "loyal" :rolleyes
Is the Angie interview good
I find her interviews boring
She never asks tough questions

It was before that.

Chatty made some comments about Iggy and also Nicki's song. He whined about that and how they were no longer friends.

Then after that Lil Kim and Fendi suddenly show up. Which I'm sure wasn't a coincidence.

Sway is the best between the big 3 of him, Ebro/Rosenberg/Laura, and Breakfast Club.

Interviews is always good vibes and a lot of times funny without going out of his way to make the guest feel uncomfortable. 

Never got vibe that he d rides, Rosenberg does that. He doesn't ask gossip type of questions, TBC does that. Sway's interviews always got substance.

Last edited:
Sways interview are usually the best, but he rarely asks the tough questions and plays it very safe.

A lot of history, chemistry and substance in sways interviews...but he's not honest in telling an artist when they are lacking.

Sways interview are usually the best, but he rarely asks the tough questions and plays it very safe.

A lot of history, chemistry and substance in sways interviews...but he's not honest in telling an artist when they are lacking.
This is more or less what I meant in my original comment

what does heather b actually do?
like laura styles sometimes says a few words and even interviewed officer ricky by herself once but what does heather b do?

Last edited:
what does heather b actually do?
like laura styles sometimes says a few words and even interviewed officer ricky by herself once but what does heather b do?

She use to be a rapper back in the days. Also was on MTV "Real World". Like Sway, I think him and her are both hip hop and music historians, who are really about the music. Making artists feel comfortable. Keeping it strictly about the music.

Yea she was on real world San Francisco New York

She was on the first season.

35cjrwz.jpg

I remember dude who's Pops was an NBA ref gaming the country white chick for the chocha and them having an awkward relationship the whole season. And that dude Kevin Powell always wanting to fight. Yes. I'm old.

Last edited:
I disagree
He never asks tough questions either
He ********s a lot too
at times he does , it just depends on the situation . sway picks smart angles and keeps the guest feelin comfortable not confrontational .

joe's podcast is garbage 

I swear I was gonna say New York but I settled on San Fran :lol:

Was super young when these two seasons went on...my earliest memory was the Miami season

Edit: wow was 5 when New York dropped o_o

Last edited:
whats up with this kid...son eyes wide open and he keep twitchin'....

son on molly or crack...the f'

whats up with this kid...son eyes wide open and he keep twitchin'....

son on molly or crack...the f'

If you're referring to August he has some rare eye condition that is/was making him blind. Just had surgery recently to fix it.

She use to be a rapper back in the days. Also was on MTV "Real World". Like Sway, I think him and her are both hip hop and music historians, who are really about the music. Making artists feel comfortable. Keeping it strictly about the music.

Guess she does her part by just being there and being quiet. Most of the sway interviews I've seen have sway doing like 75% of the talking to the guest, tracey ask her gossip bs the other 10%, the citizens of whatever sway calls them get 13% and then heather b, dj wonder, long laughter, and awkward silence fight over the rest.

Back
Top Bottom