***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

This ***** had to wait a year before smashing Lola Monroe???
Shiiiiiiiit after 3 days of not getting any
I be already contemplating on cheating on my girl :lol:

U predicted what we all knew? Only delusional Bron fans thought they stood a chance.

dipsetgeneral dipsetgeneral u got some splaining to do. For your sake I hope its true tho then I'd feel bad for always calling u out and it would explain yo ridiculous opinions

Go check my Finals predictions in the NBA off season thread, Einstein.

U predicted what we all knew? Only delusional Bron fans thought they stood a chance.

Everyone said Warriors in 6 and that Iggy should start over Barnes? Yeah okay

:lol: Everybody got the finals prediction right

Um no

I think he might be autistic

Or maybe, you could be the one on the wrong end of the spectrum? Most likely yes.

that's cruel but I did alonzo.gif 

Or maybe you could also be "special".

dipsetgeneral dipsetgeneral u got some splaining to do. For your sake I hope its true tho then I'd feel bad for always calling u out and it would explain yo ridiculous opinions

My opinions are not ridiculous. You and others just disagree with them. Nothing wrong with that. Just don't act like I'm not right half the time.

The Los interview wasn't bad. I felt like I wasn't listening or something when he was talking about his peoples.

I didn't realize he was in his mid 30's. It sort of makes sense with his level of discourse.

Los been out here a minute. Funny thing is he really doesn't get that much love in Baltimore. Like we all know he can rap his *** off and is from here.....but it just doesn't feel like he's from here. He also doesn't have any "hits".

Now we got artist like Lor Scoota or Young Moose and Tate Kobang....The city is behind guys like them because they look, sound and feel like your average Baltimore dude. Los not so much for whatever reason. And they have half the talent of Los, but get more play and love.

Yeah idk I remember people getting hyped over his verse over the a milli beat
Talking about he had the best freestyle
Damn I remember when I heard fabs freestyle
Now he went off

I think the song Los had with wiz coulda did something, burn slow

he also had a song with kid ink that coulda went

Back
Top Bottom