***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Trey underachieving *** :smh:
All that damn talent
And he wasting it
That tr**** album was trash
How Justin beiber out do him on that foreign remix :smh:
And the only song I even listen to us that mr steal yo girl track from the deluxe edition
That slow motion song is catchy but trash as well
Man I wish dude was focused
Anticipation 2 is my ****
As is ready
PPP was ok
but dude is straight underachieving

Been telling yall for awhile Trey music been ****. Trigg was embarrassing. Chapter V was more trash. PPP was okay but had a bunch of weak songs too.

I just got around to watching the Farrakhan interview. 

Powerful...
pimp.gif

They gave my dude Los an hour damn 
laugh.gif

I'm bout to check it out. I need to hear that album too he just killed Sway again the other day.

Last edited:
Adrien is 30-2

What are yall talking about? He's the future of boxing; we should all be able to agree on that.

You happen to watch any boxing this past weekend?

:lol: Adrien has a ton of talent. He just way too overconfident.

He's absolutely not the future of boxing. He can box though. I don't think Troy is the future and he's not great but he put out two solid studio albums. Both talk foolish and make an *** out of themselves. Comparison is perfect.

Troy is trash. Get that guy outta' here. But Adrien is the future, in my opinion.

Whose mans is this?

:lol: Shawn Porter fan, huh?

Just watched the whole Los interview and to me it was definitely one of the better interviews they've done. He has an interesting story. I was wondering what the hell happen with the first Bad Boy deal, I thought Diddy ****** him over turns out his crew had the Feds on em

I honestly look at Diddy a tiny bit different after this one. It seems like he treated him really fair contrary to the other horror stories you hear about this snake *** *****. It's crazy how everybody thought his rant on Mastermind was towards Los and now I find out Los is actually the one who recorded the rant 
laugh.gif

Also I KNEW this _ wrote that damn 'Same Damn Time' verse
laugh.gif
 I just never had any confirmation and couldn't track down the credits, although one of the homies did tell me Los alluded to something like that on twitter a few years ago 

It's a long *** interview but it was worth the watch imo I gotta hear the album now

Last edited:
Los interview was dope! Glad to see dude finally getting some love, been a fan ever since I heard him destroy that a milli beat years ago

This my favorite freestyle session of his, him and meek with the back and forth [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Dipset man u can't really be completely oblivious to everything. Not only do u know nothing about hoops, cars or music but u don't know boxing either?

King los a weirdo slime, this kid right here da future my g.

[Video]

Bars tighter than da strings on da guitars b.

can't lie that real n song he got kinda :smokin[/Video]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom