***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

He touches on some of the same themes from the TBC interview but I thought Sway drove the interview a lot better than TBC did and you got ALOT more out of Farrakhan. I thought he went a little more in depth and touched on hip-hop a lot more. He realllllly shed a lot of light on the controversy surrounding his relationship with Malcolm as well.

Good interview with Nicole and Boris. Good to see a good looking couple talk about kids, roots/culture and swaying away from temptation.

yall weirdos don't exist once da computas stop putin'
yall dont know nothin bout da $5 a cd grind.
lulz @ troy bring up the skin lightening to the wrong radio show

Last edited:
Troy is sooo delusional its CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude just can't handle that he's not really popping.

Nobody cares Troy.

Last edited:
Anybody cosigning this dude is just as much of a clown as he is.

Last edited:
At work so can't watch the interview but I def gotta watch based on the comments. Heard of the guy only cause of NT :lol:

I know right? I mean it's almost as if somebody just posted a new interview of him today.

More like dude really hurt some of your feelings

How many minutes did you devote to watching an interview of someone you don't like?

You're right.

Watching a Troy Ave interview is actually a great indicator that I need to prioritize better.

Thank you for pushing me towards the light.

They called him the Adrien Broner of rap in the comments 
roll.gif

ohhh.png

Last edited:
Surprised at how good this Hot interview is. Not just softballs.

Still hate them all, though.:lol:

Yeah, their interview was much better than TBC. Troy sound like a young cat that needs some serious media training. Gets real defensive and then carries on for five minutes repeating the same ****. I'll stay away from his social media and interviews and just enjoy the new album. I play it daily.

He's absolutely not the future of boxing. He can box though. I don't think Troy is the future and he's not great but he put out two solid studio albums. Both talk foolish and make an *** out of themselves. Comparison is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom