***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Is The Breakfast Club interviewing Manolo Rose?

They had 2 Milly up there for like 5 minutes.

So Troy earned his spot.

My statement wasn't about Manolo it was about "earning a spot" Troy being at Summer jam 2 years in a row...

A Breakfast club interview ??? The same dudes who have Maino up there because they're cool with him? Almost an hour and they didn't even discuss his actual MUSIC.

I'm pretty sure Troy doesn't even perform at Power105's yearly events :rofl:

Last edited:
Rap is full of one hit wonders...
mean.gif

I'm not watching a Fetty Wap interview. He's a herb. He's also dating my girl Alexis, makes it even worse.

How come nobody posted the Brooklyn district attorney on tbc yesterday
Someone post it up
he was talking about some important stuff

Is Fetty Wap a one hit wonder?

Technically he has 2.
Fetty technically has 3

1. Trap Queen

2. My Way

3. 679

Still, I think he's done.  The rest of his songs are trash and his features are doo doo.  Glad that man made his money and could help his peoples out. Hope he manages his money carefully.

Remember when dudes here was saying shmurda> rae... Mike will group... Them ****** put out like 5 hits. They got 3 songs in rotation on the radio.

Remember when dudes here was saying shmurda> rae... Mike will group... Them ****** put out like 5 hits. They got 3 songs in rotation on the radio.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. I remember that. #SremLife.Shmurda grew on me though. Rae Sremmurd consistently have hits. I enjoy them. Young ***** livin and enjoying life.

They took Travis porter's lane.

Yea they hopped in that Lane and never looked back. Shmurda was cool but had 1 hit wonder written all over him, bobby bish was cool but didn't leave new York. These srem dudes got the type of album u just can play straight thru if u threw a house party or some ****.

Back
Top Bottom