***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

internet destroying this dude

never seen a rapper get internet bullied 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I don't know anything about him but I like his confidence.

Makes me feel bad about all the jokes I saw on Twitter.

The internet hates my man Troy. I think it's hilarious.

New York City and Major Without a Deal are both hard as **** though. Better than all these cats singing and crying in women's clothing. Future, Young Thug, Fetty and all that noise.

It's not just an internet thing but if your a fan that's cool

Of course people hate him in the real world. Not a single rapper shooting 100% out here. I'm just saying online (Twitter, IG, message boards) he's getting killed. I can't think of a single rapper to get this much hate via the Internet. Wale is close but Wale got way more love than Troy.

Son u said troy>future I can't even agree with that nonsense. I'm still baffled how this dude got 48 mins. NY looking out for ny or he paid that bread, I've literally never heard a song of his played besides me going to try to listen on my own. I frequent strip clubs, parties, dance clubs and radio and never heard a troy track. Son thought he was on the beat the ***** up record [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. I wanna try to listen to this new album but I got the feeling I'll be wasting my time like the last time.

It's not just an internet thing but if your a fan that's cool

Of course people hate him in the real world. Not a single rapper shooting 100% out here. I'm just saying online (Twitter, IG, message boards) he's getting killed. I can't think of a single rapper to get this much hate via the Internet. Wale is close but Wale got way more love than Troy.

Making fun of someone =/= hate

Without the social media and the slander most people wouldn't even mention his name outside of NY

I don't care if you're his biggest fan...if you think he doesn't deserve to be ridiculed for #$^& like this you're more delusional than he is

View media item 1585353
View media item 1585358
View media item 1585361

View media item 1585357

How am I his biggest fan? I just said that interview was terrible. He said a lot of dumb **** and was just going on and on about nothing. "Your Style" or "All About the Money" are hard *** club records.

I don't listen to Future. He can't rap or sing. He's a huge part of what's wrong with rap today.

My dude gave him back a dollar and said he paid him back with interest :rofl:

I would've kept that story to myself

Last edited:
Thought son was about to give him 100 [emoji]128514[/emoji] gave that ***** $1 lmao. I don't mind son but I can see why people don't like him, **** like that screams trying too hard

I didn't say you were and said I don't care if you are his biggest fan.

:lol: @ the interview being the only thing terrible.

Confidence is one thing TRYING TOO HARD is another no one his seeing him in that category.

Last edited:
This _ is like the perfect example of when Payola/Connects backfires, he had all those plugs too 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I can understand being confident but dude is just corny as hell man. I gave the album a spin off the strength of that "All About the Money" song because I **** with it but that project was in all honesty nothing special. The art just doesn't match the cockiness for the most part and I've been giving his stuff a chance for a consistent 2 years now.

I do like Young Lito tho. I've been checking for him since BSB vol 4, he shined on that IMO. Even tho I doubt he will do it cause they seem pretty tight, I think he would be doing himself a huge favor by slowly and quietly disassociating himself from this clown *** _ 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I've only seen two interviews, a few of his videos and I don't have IG. Haven't even heard his mixtapes, just heard his two albums. His excuse for wearing Nike and Adidas together was awful. Then claimed to have started that non matching ****. Hahahaha. Giving Charlammagne money was embarrassing.

Ay why Taxstone be going so hard on him tho? 
laugh.gif
 I figured he would be showing love especially since he a BK *****

Watching the 50 joint now, why the hell he bring this kid with him? Zero interest in what he has to say.

50 talking about his strategy and going after Ciroc :rofl: :smokin

Last edited:
How am I his biggest fan? I just said that interview was terrible. He said a lot of dumb **** and was just going on and on about nothing. "Your Style" or "All About the Money" are hard *** club records.

I don't listen to Future. He can't rap or sing. He's a huge part of what's wrong with rap today.
all about the money aint his track tho

Back
Top Bottom