***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

For what it's worth Tyga is right. Drake is fake as hell and moves with so many alterior motives that are opposite of genuine. Not that that makes this situation any less lame and dumb, but Tyga is right.

But what I love about Drake in all of this is you never hear him through the media. He lets the situation diffuse itself out without giving it any life / attention. He keeps it about the music, and I can't be mad at that. You won't catch Drake going through NY on a media circuit talking about his personal life and the people he has beef with, or any other of that corny bs.
You could look at that as him being fake.

You're looking at it as an outsider. They are on the inside, so there's a reason they've come to that conclusion.

Like how Drake dissed Jay about the art references.

or how he threw a shot at Chris Brown and "these **** ain't loyal" when Chris was beefing with Kawasaki on social media.

There's a reason he's getting smacked up by Puff.

Chris Brown getting initiated as a blood at a house party

roll.gif
smh lol 

Last edited:
Drake is a typical toronto dude. Anyone from t.o who gets a lil paper and heavy on the scene is sure enough to build street connects.

I am sure it's same in NYC. Cali, etc.

You got money and u constantly in the hot spots (clubs/court side/ parties/ underground hip hop events) you sure enough to attract a few friends.

He himself ain't about that life, but people in his circle, are. Same with tyga, CB, they all the same.

You think it feels powerful being able to hurt someone? Imagine how powerful it must feel to know you got people that would hurt anyone at a drop of a hat for u and take the fall. That type of mentality is what makes these guys studio g's

worth listening to while doing other stuff if you skipped the hot 97 ones.
him & drake just need to fight when he gets off probation.
spot on about the industry friendship.

Back
Top Bottom