thirst has to be the newest addition to the overused hall of fame

they were all chilling

she seems to chill with chris alot by what they were saying

"can i go have sex with tyrone"
"why you want tyrone?"
"tyrone ignores me"
roll.gif
That was so real..

I need some of what CB was on lol. You could tell Tyga was getting mad that CB was hogging the mic.

It's ironic how Chris and Tyga are calling Drake fake, when all of them have similar backgrounds.

Chris, an international r&b superstar since he was 15. Grew up in a small country suburban town in VA, then in the industry....then started banging blood and talking in a Cali accent after beating up a pop princess. Everyone knows about Tyga's fabricated background.

Hell, CB even had a jumpstart on Drake in the industry and life in general. All these dudes are exactly the same and have the same tendacies that's why they hate each other.

Glad CB was candid though. Need more interviews like this. And This dude Tyga got no picks lmao.

Regardless of who's fake and who's real, I just wonder why Tyga felt the need to say that. From what I understand it's not as if Drake did Tyga dirty in any way

Tyga just decided to blab about it unprovoked. If you think someone is "fake", OK that's cool, but why go out to the media and gossip. It didn't make sense to me from the jump

Brown talking about studio gangsters, I don't get the vibe that Drake is trying to portray that at all. He may make a few songs here and there referring to being about that life but that's just a feeling he has at the time. It's not really his calling card

Regardless of who's fake and who's real, I just wonder why Tyga felt the need to say that. From what I understand it's not as if Drake did Tyga dirty in any way

Tyga just decided to blab about it unprovoked. If you think someone is "fake", OK that's cool, but why go out to the media and gossip. It didn't make sense to me from the jump

Brown talking about studio gangsters, I don't get the vibe that Drake is trying to portray that at all. He may make a few songs here and there referring to being about that life but that's just a feeling he has at the time. It's not really his calling card

Right all them dudes clowns. Was rolling when CB did the Drake voice. Pure comedy. Pot calling the Kettle black though.. when Chris Brown sometimes talks in that fake Cali accent.

And how is a Music industry blood calling another dude a studio gangster? Drake, CB and Tyga just need to do a cage match Royal rumble slap fest or something.

everybody please give corey the proper views he deserves

it was quick and good pause and the boy is a comedic genius

and do yourself a favor and listen or watch the 5150 show

In all honesty if it came to fistacuffs I think Drake would wash CB and Tyga. I seen dude in person, he ain't a small dude.

In all honesty if it came to fistacuffs I think Drake would wash CB and Tyga. I seen dude in person, he ain't a small dude.
That's the funny thing about it all

Drake did that lame line about Tyga acting his age and Tyga gets on Twitter saying Drake was "sneak dissing" 
laugh.gif
 first off, how that a sneak diss 
laugh.gif
 then he challenged Drake to a fight saying "you know where I live I know where you live" or some ****. I like how he skipped past a rap battle straight to a fight 
laugh.gif
 all Drake was doing was responding 

For attention and buzz. To have something to talk about during these interviews.

Right, but in the interview he tryin to explain that he wasn't doing it for publication or promotion

Anyway, that Corey guy seems funny, I wish I could have seen that routine he did this past weekend it sounded like it was about to be hilarious. Only thing on him it sounded like he's outspoken against the gay community. That's lame, it's one thing to joke on them which is COOL but I wonder why he's against them

This Kanye interview is pretty tame.

He really skated around a lot of questions.

He did snitch on Tyga though.

I need some of what CB was on lol. You could tell Tyga was getting mad that CB was hogging the mic.

It's ironic how Chris and Tyga are calling Drake fake, when all of them have similar backgrounds.

Chris, an international r&b superstar since he was 15. Grew up in a small country suburban town in VA, then in the industry....then started banging blood and talking in a Cali accent after beating up a pop princess. Everyone knows about Tyga's fabricated background.

Hell, CB even had a jumpstart on Drake in the industry and life in general. All these dudes are exactly the same and have the same tendacies that's why they hate each other.

Glad CB was candid though. Need more interviews like this. And This dude Tyga got no picks lmao.
Tyga said Drake was disengenous on a personal level, has nothing to do with their musical personas and where they grew up and the image they're portraying publicly

We already seen what kind of damage CB can do to a female

Money on CB

Bruh he put hands on Rihanna, that's not saying much. My little cousin could be Rih in a fight and she's 13.
I'm taking Drizzy over Breezy. Unless Drake jaw is like Steh Curry ankles back in the day, I'm taking muscle over reach anyday.

Back
Top Bottom