***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Ain't picking age out of a hat no way in hell
Someone whose age doesn't have a teen in it should be dating a teen under 18

I didn't literally mean picking an age out of a hat come on :lol: :lol: and why do you say the latter? Based on what?

Last edited:
A lot of societies and cultures believe blacks are beneath everyone else
I would assume that u don't agree and that they are wrong
There's no gray area or In Between am I correct???
Just cause a society or culture does one thing different than another doesn't make it more or less right
It's either right or wrong

1) I wouldn't agree with that, but that's their culture. That's their society. No matter how much I don't agree with it, that's them.

2) Nah, it isn't either right or wrong. I'm sorry it isn't :lol: No matter how crazy and abstract you may feel about other cultures or beliefs, they probably feel that same way about us.

A lot of societies and cultures believe blacks are beneath everyone else
I would assume that u don't agree and that they are wrong
There's no gray area or In Between am I correct???
Just cause a society or culture does one thing different than another doesn't make it more or less right
It's either right or wrong

1) I wouldn't agree with that, but that's their culture. That's their society. No matter how much I don't agree with it, that's them.

2) Nah, it isn't either right or wrong. I'm sorry it isn't :lol: No matter how crazy and abstract you may feel about other cultures or beliefs, they probably feel that same way about us.
So if I go to some country and they kill me cause I'm black
And it's in their belief that they can do that to people that are darker than them
U don't think it's either right or wrong?????

So if I go to some country and they kill me cause I'm black
And it's in their belief that they can do that to people that are darker than them
U don't think it's either right or wrong?????

Some people feel that passionately about their beliefs. I obviously would think that's very wrong, very very wrong but that isn't the point at all. The point of the matter is that it's their belief.

I also live by my morals that forbids hurting another person, especially physically. I think most of us do. Some don't have that moral code of ethics, or maybe they do have some morals but it's far different than ours.

Again, it's not black and white.

I'm getting really tired of this Holier than thou *******t .

Boy sit down ain't nothing right about that situation. Chick can't even buy a pack of Newports and you calling holier of thou nonsense. Damn weirdo.

If you 25 ******* anybody in their teenage years you're a creep

**** all that 18-19 makes it right ********...call a spade a spade

Last edited:
Tyga's what, 25? I just turned 23 today and that **** would be crazy as hell for me. But we are all different, and who we attract should have more to do with how compatible we are with that person, and to what capacity we can have a real fruitful relationship with that person, rather than just age. America loves to romanticize things and make things black and white because it's easier to handle when in real life, it isn't that simple at all.
oh i thought tyga was 26.

but you and I are basically the same age i turn 23 later this year 
If you 25 ******* anybody in their teenage years you're a creep

**** all that 18-19 makes it right ********...call a spade a spade
18- 19 is a go bro , i agree with your point tho

All of this ish has go me thinking about this topic in a historical. And portions of  humanity are just foul in general.
mean.gif

Duchesses  were getting married off to grown *** men at 12

As soon as you showed ANY signs of being a woman on the plantation it was a wrap. and sometimes it didnt even take that

14 is the age of consent in most south american countries, Its 13 in Japan and 12 in Angola 
sick.gif

That Rosenberg rant was pitiful, b.

Disgusting.

Son should be ashamed for even putting that much energy into forming that collection of statements.

How does son go home to his wife with a straight face at night knowing he just rode another woman's teet that hard.

That Rosenberg rant was pitiful, b.

Disgusting.

Son should be ashamed for even putting that much energy into forming that collection of statements.

How does son go home to his wife with a straight face at night knowing he just rode another woman's teet that hard.
this was the first time i really said damn , this dude is just extremely corny . .. 

im sorry but ye saying "if kim would have dated him first , it wouldn't be no amber rose" ethered everything shorty had to say 

Hot97 just salty they didn't get an interview, just like the salt they threw at Nicki Minaj's dude that didn't give them an interview.

Back
Top Bottom